Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Skylar
TOPIC: Skylar
Created by: thickhard8
Original Starting post for this thread:
An friend of mine whom is a model/dancer wants a female lover....email me if interested...she does have photos blessings howie t

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very true

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
as a former us marine ..Bleeding is a vampire fetish yummy lol..

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Arggggggggggggggggggggggg Now Im getting mad ...LOL................ok.......just so all you funny people know Im one of the few single guys with integrety ,,never said I had brains ! Im just a body thats a workout nutcase ...tuscanysun has her own listing here ....email her ..shes nice ....and a very good friend ...I really have no reason to lie....Im just a wee bit out there :) But I really didnt come here looking to score...just a niave guy doing my friend a favor..........hey ..wheres the spell check dammit muaaaa riderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
me thinks that the name is in reference to your head on your shoulders........thick and hard headed that wears a size 8 hat! LMAO

Haahahaha, me just cracks me up! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
lol o

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
You really have a problem with single men ..Yea....some are sorta like that ..But Not me ..........I do have her photo , taken on my bed on my profile ....for women only ..I wont even be there ...so go bash single men ..but leave me out LOL

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
we raise our hands pick us lol ..........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
....rolls eyes and sighs............

some guys............they wont ever get it...............we aint stupid..............not the first or last single guy to play this game...............onward to more interesting people

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
LOL I talk to her everyday ...she asks me a favor and as a friend I do it nuff said.. riderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Oh pulease dude. We have given you the best advice here and you chose to ignore it. We arent rude, just tired of giving advice to someone who obviously thinks his way is best. As you can see, no one is interested in a middle man. If she has interest, she can get her own profile and talk to us directly. Otherwise, yes, you do seem like a liar on here. Another single guy just playing games.

Stay on AFF, that site seems to be full of types that like the games. This site is for the more serious minded and game players are not welcome here.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Skylar