Sit-Fabi (Situation Fake-bi) : Swingers Discussion 57691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSit-Fabi (Situation Fake-bi)
TOPIC: Sit-Fabi (Situation Fake-bi)
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
We now have a thread, ladies, for all of us to share our stories about meeting one of these culprits. PLEASE tell us so we can laugh, cry and relate these horrid/funny experiences.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry, don't have any to share.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Oh come on someone else share a story!

My popcorn is getting stale.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
(Setting the Scene) Her house, the two of us alone (my hubby at home, hers was away). She said she wanted to be with another Bi-woman because her BF was going to be away for so long that they tried to figure out how to stay intimate with each other and relieve sexual tension. They came up with an idea that that they both could benefit from; she could be with other women and then send pics of it his way.

We totally clicked and had fun. After it started getting late she says to me, "oh I didn't think we'd get along so well. This is great we can just go in the bedroom and pose for some pics and be the best of friends." Ack, I said "No we can do it.' She took a bunch of shots and we attempted FF sex but it was more revolved around the pictures and what she should wear in the pictures and what postions made her look the best.

Don't get me wrong, I took most of the pictures. I wanted her to be able to share the experience with her boyfriend and give him jerk off material but I don't think she was bi and she wouldn't have met me otherwise. I'm glad I had the experience because now i know that even with the men not there they still can influence the actions and intentions of the 'FABI'. OUCH and she went and had long acrylic nails put on just for the occasion (AKA BF pics) so she surely wasn't thinking about me beforehand or afterwards because she didn't even send me the pics.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
We now have a thread, ladies, for all of us to share our stories about meeting one of these culprits.

PLEASE tell us so we can laugh, cry and relate these horrid/funny experiences.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sit-Fabi (Situation Fake-bi)