Single Bi Females : Swingers Discussion 33134
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSingle Bi Females
TOPIC: Single Bi Females
Created by: nastyboyngirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
why are there so many females listed as single, but when you open the profile they start things saying"we are looking for" or"my hubby and i are looking for" or"my boyfriend and i are looking for" that isn't single or honest.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pen:

Carrie's answer was the best. I was mentored by a very good teacher. Carrie is experienced. Canes require much knowledge to use safely. Riding crops are more forgiving.

Hell, just the thought of having you looking up at me.. Well..Carrie.. That's a hot thought.. Huh.. Smile.

Mischief<--Definitely hitting Tx also.(pun intended)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hey Carrie! BRAVO! Sounds like you are a unicorn in yourselves! After reading the last several postings, there is one side yet to be exposed - and leave it up to me to expose all! LOL

The backside of all this from my experience, is that the man often wants the repetroir with the single girl.......which I have a problem with. I am in it for the woman, the man is there only as a side partner or not involved at all. So I have often turned down couples due to the fact that I was more attracted to the man than the woman. When that attraction is there, it is hard to set it aside and concentrate on the woman alone. I do not want to take husbands, and when this scenerio occurs, as a woman, I would not want to feel the threat. If I was his life partner, I would want the attention on me, thats what we would be there for. So, to have the husband play his ego card first, I think would create some issues later. If I see this happening, I back off quick. A pissed off wife is not something I want to experience at any time in this lifestyle.

Now my last thought for now............to all the men out there who do not grasp the concept that the wife is in the lead..............SHE IS DRIVING THIS BUS! GO TO THE BACK SEAT AND WAIT TIL YOUR TURN TO GET OFF!!! lol

It's all about us girls...............get over it!

Ok, all done.......breathe Lisa, breathe.............

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh, we broach that subject again. Smile. The book. Screw the roses, sent me the thorns.

Suggest bondage dot com the forums. You will get a lot of perspective from that vantage point.

Carrie..I'm a femdomme that tops femdomms.. smile. I use few tools other than sharp knives. I love sharp knives. Folders usually.. Also called liner locks

Mischief<--stopping before she floats...off

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Pen,

I am still learning myself but always willing to share what I do know.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Pen,

It is very simple. It just involves an couple of canes and a riding crop. God, I love being a Domme. :D

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Pen,

I am liking that plan. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
I have to wonder if a straight woman that merely states she's bi-curious was to log on here, and post that she wants to try out the husbands first, before she will attempt to try bi with the wife at a later time, how many wives would be willing to go along with that, especially if the she's not even allowed to be there. I understand completely the frustration people have with over zealous males that tend to screw up the night. Nowadays there are far to many couples of which the male has no clue of what's going on, is too pushy, and has probably pushed the wife into the whole scene. However, as JaiDawn has stated, that is not all of us. Just food for thought.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Not all husbands are that way. Mine has no problem sitting on the side lines. He is not the director type. He never tells me or anyone what to do or how to act. He has been the one to explain to the other husband to chill out and the reason behind it. He also has no problem if I do play with another female alone. That is one of my fantasies and he is supporting it all the way. I do understand that lots of husbands out there are behaving badly when it comes to girl on girl play but it should be remembered that not all of them are that way. Some of them have been trained right. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Input here from a single bi-femme who enjoys the playtime with couples...........but have to admit, I, too, am looking for that elusive female that will play alone. I love men and when they are involved it gets a little distracting. This girl cant multi-task well. I would love the opportunity to meet a woman first and have that sensual, slow and gentle experience. I have found that with most couples, the men always want to watch. I really would prefer to have a FF without a spotlight and input from him. And agree that if they would be patient and give the girls the time to get acquainted and acclimated with each other first.....................He would receive so much more from the experience as we all would! But most men dont have the patience or the ego to sit one out! Smiles, Lisa

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We love 3somes with another female. The first time was a married lady (they were in the lifestyle). I would like to have a female who'd play alone with me w/o having to have her husband there. Or mine. We'd also like it if the couple played separately, where she'd come over and have a 3some with us, and I could go have a 3some with them. But most couples play together. And as others said, it's hard to find a bi-female for me at a site like this. Better to meet in person.

When I was a single female I didn't want to play with married couples. I had never done so before, and the idea was not appealing to me. However, if they had played with me separately first and things worked well I probably would have done a 3some. But no one I contacted would do that, sooo...I just met my own single people.

:)

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Single Bi Females