Single Bi Female opinions of what you want-seek in a couple : Swingers Discussion 171057
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSingle Bi Female opinions of what you want-seek in a couple
TOPIC: Single Bi Female opinions of what you want-seek in a couple
Created by: BiFem4YouNJ The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am new to the couple thing but I find that a lot of the men say they are not pushy but they truely are. I would like to be an addition to your great sex life and for that time be the center of it. I wouldn't mind penetration but I want the attention to be between me and her, the guy coming in after we have licked each other crazy. I want him to be part of it not the director. I have yet to find such a couple.

West Orange NJ

Username hidden
(1 post)
yes bifem that true. Im new to the swinging world. its my first time on a site like this and ive only been on for two weeks now. ive never had the chance to talk to other "unicorns" before. im learning a lot and i love it so far. i wish more women would answer your question. im extremely curious to all other perspectives.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
thanks bifem. you have a very different and interesting way of looking at things. i like to snuggle for a little while. i love to be in the middle. I sometimes spend the night but will leave as soon as i wake up. i like to form relationships with couples cause it takes me a minute to feel comfortable sexually with new people. i and i don't really kiss and tell either. you answered my question just fine.

im still uncomfortable letting them pay for everything although i am learning to accept the generosity. but i am in no way a gold digger or looking for a sugar daddy/mom

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
What about you Bifem? lets hear you answer your own question. do you have any stories to tell?

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I mean that i get to lay they and get ravished by two people. I guess it sometimes works the other way and end up working pretty hard, in a good sexy way that i like to work of course. In a 2 to 3 hour session i usually will remain in play the whole time while they each take breaks. thats because i am their "toy" that gets played with. Im the treat. I love it! Ive only played with experienced couples and they are usually pretty excited to find "unicorn" who has no inhibitions and who loves being a 3rd. and i do love being the 3rd girl.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I like having a male and female to play with. its the best of both worlds. i also like it when they use me as their play thing and i do very little work. i know, im spoiled and lazy. :)

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I like all of the single bi fem's answers , wish I knew any of you )

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
Personally, I love to meet couples where she and I connect sexually and personally where friendships and lovers can be made; I love to get a call for a shoe shopping trip & lunch as well as playtime fun. Beyond that I prefer he be attractive to me & I to him, he is enthusestic about her Bi-Side; and perceptive enough to know when it's time to watch and when it's time to join in. When the fun is over let me slip out quietly with out a fuss... as I am not part of the relationship and feel like I'm very intuned to when it's time for me to go.

Cape Canaveral FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hot steamy fun nite out that turns into a hot steamy nite in bed... that is it. Simple.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Single Bi Female opinions of what you want-seek in a couple