Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Should I Let My Wife Have Her First Bi Experience Without Me
TOPIC: Should I Let My Wife Have Her First Bi Experience Without Me
Created by: funtxcpl69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Need advise or opinions: My wife and this friend have been flirting for a while now, i've joked around with my wife a few times about them hooking up and i suspected her friend might be bi. So one day i flat out asked my wife if she was really interested in her friend, she shyly smiled, then we had some awesome sex.. so i took that as a YES she was interested. i was worried about saying something to her friend because i didn't want to mess up a friendship or any other complication that could happen but i finally got up enough nerve to talk to her friend. come to find out i was right about her and she was really interested in my wife. Now, before i say what advise i'm looking for you should know a little about our history together. years ago we started playing around with the ideal of swinging. it didn't take us long to figure out that it's really hard to find couples where everyone clicked and most all of them wanted bi female and my wife was really clear that she wasn't going to do that. I also figured out that i wasn't really interested in sleeping with other girls, not that i'm not into them, i would just rather be with my wife and i love to be apart of something that puts her into overdrive sexually. so we started doing mfm 3somes (btw, i'm not bi in anyway, shape or form). we had a lot of success with mfm 3somes, and i think it's had a lot to the with the passion we still have for each other after 25 years of marriage. So here we are now.. she's about to try her first bi experience and there's no doubt she's ready. my problem is: They are requesting that I not be present: I have made it clear that i want to be there, i have told them both that i don't have to be physically involved but will if asked. My wife also knows and i've told her friend that it's all about my wife and i'm not really interested in hooking up with her friend. Anyway i'm not sure if i should let this happen? I'm positive my wife won't go behind my back because her friend has already asked her if she would go behind my back and she responded that she wouldn't, then she sent me a copy of all their text message. My wife and i agreed years ago that we'd never hide anything from each other and even if we did something in the heat of the moment that we knew would piss the other off, we'd still tell the other and work it out.. shit happens in the heat of the moment. My wife says it would be more personal, more iintimate and they wouldn't feel like they was trying to put on a show if i wasn't there. i want to be there, i want to see or be apart of my wife experiencing this. She's having sex with someone else and if it's not with me i feel like i should be a part of it.

I'm i being selfish if i insist on being there? Are they being selfish by requesting this?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Fairhope AL
Username hidden
(182 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Spanish Fort AL US
Username hidden
(3171 posts)

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Ripley WV US
Username hidden
(33 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
TOPIC: Should I Let My Wife Have Her First Bi Experience Without Me
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.