Selectively Bi-Straight : Swingers Discussion 66169
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSelectively Bi-Straight
TOPIC: Selectively Bi-Straight
Created by: MCLCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Selectively bi-straight?? (scratches head then bursts out in laughter)

... yeah.. it's the selective part that cracks me up, lol.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Cpl4play... You hit it on the head with the hubby factor.

I have been very lucky. When we first got together I was just at the curious stage. He never pressured me to do anything I didn't already want to do. I experimented at my own pace until I found myself sexually in this matter.

I was doing this for me and only for me. I have met several other women along the way that it was all too apparent that they were being pressured to "perform" for their husband. Now I just talk to her one on one before anything goes on to see how she feels so I know if this is her decision or his pressuring. If it is her decision I am ok but if he's pressuring her, I will put it to a stop right then and there. No wife should be pressured into being Bi for someone else's amusement.

My own preference is to play with other women but only in the presence of my man. That's not for his entertainment but because I am more comfortable with him there. Sometimes he stays in the room and sometimes he just goes into the other room and leaves the door open so I know he's there near me. I like the fact that he respects my limits. He has given me all the freedom I needed to explore my bi side.

When we first met I would have never admitted in a million years I was Bi. Now I am comfortable with who and what I am.

Precious

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I still label myself bi-curious...........bi-selective wasn't an option button.LOL

I do for this reason........I am attracted to some women, not all. I do not buy women's mags to check them out. I think of women sometimes while masterbating, not often men. I guess cause my experiences with women have been few, but the fantasy remains.

When looking for a playmate, it is men first. If a lady comes along that grabs my fancy, then I will persue. When with a couple, the woman comes first, then eventually I like the man to join.

Call me whatever you want.........but my lable is my own. No one else can lable me.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Pretty somple to us.. If you have sexual contact with people of both sexes... You are Bi... Spin it any way you want or deny it all you want but that's just how we look at it.

Vette and Precious

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I think that women who say they MAY be "bi with the right woman" (which alot of women do say), is a huge cop out. It's like saying "if I find you attractive, then yes, I am bi. If I don't find you attractive, then no, I am not."

For me personally, yes, I am full blown bi. I have known for about 30 years, since I was about 16 years old. That doesn't mean that I will jump into bed with any woman who says she is bi, there does need to be the attraction for me.

I am, and have been for as long as I can remember, equally attracted to both men and women. I love the differences in their bodies, the way they feel, the way they smell, the way they taste, and the way they react sexually.

Like Mrs Vt., I was bi way before we started swinging. We have been in sexual situations with couples with a straight woman, and thats okay for me. I respect straight women and would never ask them to go somewhere that they feel uncomfortable with. And I feel that husbands that push the issue and try to talk a woman into it is just an asshole. You can't force someone to feel a certain way sexually. We are what we are. No one can change that.

I do think too, that some women are confused about their sexuality. A little curious, a little scared, maybe even a little pressured. If more women would learn to relax and experiment a bit and try to have some fun with it, I think they could learn a whole lot about themselves and their sexuality. Afterall, how many of us thought our first few experiences with a man weren't all that great?

As much as I like to be with women, I can't understand how any woman could NOT be bi! LOL(just kidding). Want to end on a positive note!

Mrs. Sin

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
I have played with many straight women, and they were comfortable and happy with it, but they were not bi. There are so many grey areas, and when tried to apply absolute labels .... well you do yourself and others no favors. I consider myself bisexual, not because I play with women, but rather because I am really attracted to, and like to be with women. I have dated women, and if I found the right woman, would consider her for my life partner. I think your sexuality is defined by how you think and feel (about what you do and in general) not solely by the actions you take.

Mizz Heather

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Selectively Bi-Straight