Really : Swingers Discussion 224138
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesReally
TOPIC: Really
Created by: FrankandME
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are this many ladies bi or is that what their mates would like to think?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think most everyone is bi, but that the ladies are more willing, for whatever reason, to openly acknowledge their bisexuality. The guys need to catch up with them.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I came into the lifestyle as a single, had a long relationship and single again, never changed my status from when I put my profile up. Truly bi here and find I am actually more interested in single females than in couples as of late.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
Of the last 15 women I've been with, fully half of them are 100% bi and another 2 or 3 are at least bi-friendly.

My wife is bi-friendly... she likes tits but isn't much into going down on women. She doesn't do any of it for me, it's all about what she enjoys.

Herndon VA

Username hidden
(266 posts)
plenty of truly bi girls out there.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
My wife is definately bi. In fact, she's actually more attracted to girls than guys. She probably leans about 60/40 girls. She's a bit of a chick magnet, too. There are a lot more bi girls out there than I would have ever imagined. They seem to come out of the woodwork for her, lol.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I don't think when my wife and her friends have a girls night or weekend without men they are doing it for the husbands. they are truly bi

N Blenheim NY

Username hidden
(266 posts)
Much of life and this lifestyle is about variety. Rest assured, my husband didn't decide my preference. I enjoy didn't things at different times and enjoy the sexual company of both men and women. I believe what we are experiencing is a time when it is much more accepted in society, especially the female side of bisexuality.

Warminster PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Are this many ladies bi or is that what their mates would like to think?

Blue Ridge GA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Really