Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Real Bisexual women
TOPIC: Real_Bisexual_women
Created by: Sexcouple49
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why can't my wife find a real bisexual female? She is desperately seeking a female that is willing to play with her. Maybe the problem is she is married and part of a couple. It's hard to meet someone that will take her serious since we always meet as a couple. However, for safety reasons I'm not willing to let her meet someone new by herself, not is she comfortable doing so. Just seems like there's no one willing to commit to anything. It's been several months since she has enjoyed another woman and she's become frustrated. I do not have to be involved but she is only comfortable meeting and playing if I'm close by. We aren't the typical couple with husband pushing for the F-F play. Once she becomes friends, she's comfortable meeting alone. Is there anyone else out there that can relate to this ?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
truenorth, welcome to the forums.

i highly suggest attending off premise (and, if you're into it, on premise) meet and greets and parties.

there, you can meet plenty of couples, (both halves), and determine if chemistry is there. you'll never have to play if you don't want to, the option will be there---but you'll greatly increase your chances by getting out there.

i also highly suggest a few (anonymous--face blurred or cropped) public pictures. i won't consider meeting someone without at least a general idea of their appearance.

keep reading, ask more questions, and good luck!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17738 posts)
I'm a real bi sexual female, I get alot of husband's talking to me but it's rare to meet the female half of the relationship. Any suggestions?

Mount Holly NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm a real busy sexual female, I get aot of husband's talking to me but it's rare to meet the female half of the relationship. Any suggestions?

Mount Holly NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My favorite (note the sarcasm there) was the time we met with a couple after a few messages only to have the guy pull me to the side. He said his gf didn't know we were swingers, or had she actually expressed any interest in women. He wanted me to convince her. I was livid. And the night ended quickly. Not. My. Job.

We look for women who prefer to be with women. If my husband gets in on some of the action, that's a bonus. LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
wantitall, welcome to the forums.

the "bait & switch" approach by husbands is exactly why (unless i have met the lady before) i insist on a no-expectations meeting at a place of my choosing, first and foremost.

with anyone, pretty much--but especially with couples where the man is hoping to convince either of the ladies of something.

alas, you also live too far away to meet up for girls' night out. or, in.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17738 posts)
What I get tired of is being contacted by the husband supposedly for the wife and then the wife has no idea. The husband then thinks "Oh well lets just have sex"......NO I am not here solely for your pleasure. If I am meeting thinking I am going to have 2 lovers then that is what I want. FmF is not the only 3some out there by the way. This unicorn would like a female playmate or 2 males,

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'd venture to say most ladies aren't even bi curious. They're "for show" bi, either coerced by their male half or performing for the men (insert eye roll.) Didn't we outgrow that? The requirement of a male for a public meeting screams bullshit. Upside? Agenda exposed, fool dismissed, move along. I'm thinks Seattle belongs on the 3rd quarter travel schedule for '16. Just sayin...

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
We tend to be wary of any profile that doesn't have pics. Neither of us are interested in a blind date. That being said, we obviously live pretty close.

Username hidden
(526 posts)
Hello Fun

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
HI SUE!

Albany NY
Username hidden
(623 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
TOPIC: Real Bisexual women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.