Question and Rant about bein contacted : Swingers Discussion 56914
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesQuestion and Rant about bein contacted
TOPIC: Question and Rant about bein contacted
Created by: Cpl4playTn The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pennybuttons: " A single TRUE Bisexual woman will get over 1,000 emails a yr ".... I've been on this site for over 1 yr and I can tell you, I HAVE NOT gottin no were near that amount. I am lucky to get maybe 4 emails a month.

I state what I want and dont want. I realize that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder "

As for guys posing as females.. I totally agree. On the rare chance I get an IM from a "cpl", I do ask with WHOM and I chatting. From there, I do the " ladies" questions. From "what size are you ?, which every guy doesnt know, unless you ask bra size.. Then sometimes they know that much. You can almost see the fustration as they type slower & slower trying to answer the different questions.

I've "burned" MANY guys, who were faking they were couples. I even went as far as coping the IM conversation and sending it to the web master for review to get they kicked off.

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(754 posts)
If we happen to meet a couple off the site and not at a party or meet and greet, yes , we will want to talk on the phone to make final arrangements. If they dont' wanna talk....well...chances are, we dont' wanna meet.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
you are very welcome landm....and that is what this place is for....opinions and discussion. Have a great day~! better put your ducky outfits on today....quack, quack~! Oh beautiful rain~! That rain dance I was doing worked~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
As the female in this relationship looking primarily for other bi fems, single or in a couple, I do all the contacting. Just as many of you, I have run into the men saying they have a bi fem just to get ahold of you for themselves in one manner or another. Being soft swappers, meaning I nor james will have intercourse (penitration) with the other couple....once I tell a male for example that little tidbit of info....because of course they never read our profile, they soon either stop contact or just dissapear when they find out I am truely in this for the pleasure of the "women". Don't get me wrong, I love to include james but I do the legwork for my bi sexual side, not to make the other males happy, unless of course he truely enjoys watching his woman be happy with her own bi sexual desires. Too many men put their own needs first, and will say anything to get you to meet them or get ahold of you in one manner or another.

In defense of of "landm" : I have been contacted by some great fellas who love it all, but do enjoy searching for appropriate bi ladies for their own gal. They love playing and they love seeing their ladies happy. I am the same way, I love to play, and I also love to see james happy as well.

I think being on the site searching for appropriate playmates isn't a quick fix. Penny was right when she said most bi fems are looking for quality over quantity....this is my and many other active bi fems attitudes as well. When that happens....MAGIC~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Angela, Don't apologize, you weren't being bitchy, you were just conveying the frustration we all feel or have felt at one time. I've been in that situation more than a few times myself. Just wait until you get the male pretending to be the female and then tries to get you to talk nasty to "her."

After awhile on here I think I'm getting to the point that I'm too suspicious. "Oh right you're Angela, whatever, stop jerking off while you're wife's asleep you fuck" LOL

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Question and Rant about bein contacted