Question about couples with bifemale : Swingers Discussion 64529
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesQuestion about couples with bifemale
TOPIC: Question about couples with bifemale
Created by: biloverwomen The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here is our 2 cents worth:

We have already been in a situation like that where the other wife asked me if it were ok to fuck both husbands one at a time while I watched. I was a bit tired from the long day we all spent together and told them to have at it. I propped myself up comfortably in the recliner and let them 3 go at it. To my amazement I was getting turned on by watching them play and just watching. Next thing I know I am playing with myself as I continue to watch. The whole thing turned me on.

Up until then I would have never considered being left out of the action but I found I have a voyeuristic side that day. If it were not for the long drive home, I probably would have left when she asked me. I am glad I didn't go since I learned something new about myself. Now I fantasize about watching my husband fuck other women while I watch from afar. I have even asked him to pick up another woman and bring her home so I could watch him fuck her without her knowledge.

I say let people do whatever they agree to. If you want my husband and a willing audience, let me know.. **BIG SMILE**

Precious

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Self conscience has allot of bearing on the situation...I have not had the pleasure of seeing my Husband with a woman yet...And being honest I am not sure how I would feel..I would like to think that if I did not feel left out all would be good..I tend to be a bit self conscience and if she is hotter then me....lol..I have however seen him with man and I was left out ...I was not happy with this , it made me jealous. and we all know what a evil thing jealously is..

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
"Kinda like a Choose your own (Happy) ending."

Uh-huh, and not to get too far off topic, but I think me and the Mrs could pick a happy ending or two (or three or ten even) with you guys!

-Lurk, who's tryin' not to drool too much while thinkin

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
MrsIncogs, that's the whole deal in a nutshell. It's not for any of us to decide or judge, it's about what the people directly involved are comfortable and happy with!

And without being exposed to the situation and the people, none of us are going to know that, are we?

-Lurk, who loves playin' the game where the players get to make the rules every single time they play

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
It seems to me that there is a lack of trust and bond within your relationship. The thing about swinging is that it's just sex and it has no barren on anything else. As my fiance' would say, "The only way your going to get my pussy is if you bring yours." I agree with him solely. How could another man expect to have sex with another's woman and his woman not be touched. That's the same with your case. How could you expect to have a happy relationship with your husband in swinging when he is stifled from all the enjoyments of the swing. You are getting yours but he can't. Is this fair and not to be rude; I don't feel that it is. You are getting the best of both worlds and he is getting half. If he wanted to suck off the guy would you stop him from that too? You need to reexamine what it is to swing and have a full swap. It means that everyone gets their due and no one is left to be a spectator. His happiness is just as important as yours and denying him that is not making for a happy, perfect swap or swinging situation. He enjoys watching you with the couple but he also wants you to be opened-minded and enjoy him interaction with this couple as well. If you can't get pass this then you should do MFM and not FFM. At least with MFM he would not be left out and sitting by the way side.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
That's actually the coolest thing about the lifestyle, is that there are no hard and fast rules. It's all about what people want and finding others who are compatible with it.

As long as you're patient enough to find what you're looking for, and honest about what you will and won't do, it's all good in the end. The important part is in making sure that everyone is speaking up for what they want and not just going along with the others. It's that sort of "take one for the team" attitude that lead to trouble and resentment.

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I am bi-femme. I am very interested in watching my man w/ another woman. I am NOT; however, interested in getting fucked by another man. So. There you have it.

Pawleys Island SC
Username hidden
(171 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Question about couples with bifemale