Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Power Women
TOPIC: Power Women
Created by: pennybuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
**REPOST** Powerful women yummy : ) but I have to add one word… powerful, aggressive, fair women, NOT the bully-ing type ew w ww. I find those women just little girls playing dress up in adult clothing. I like my men the same way. But with fems I have a wider range of physical attraction, my attraction to men is a smaller range.

I agree with the Perma. sincere, strong women, and not just women hidding behind a glass ego, are HOT!!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Think that's kinda what I said in the second half of that paragraph.

(the site split wierd)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
"I do not find the women attractive whom are smart and powerful and feel they need to shove it down your throat. I do not like when that power goes to their head and they end up with cahona's bigger than my husbands."

A true power woman does not do that. A woman who is doing that is NOT a power woman but usually someone who has low self esteem. They are trying to convince themselves and everyone around them that they are worth something but they don't believe it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Good points, Perm. I had tried to avoid the "negatives" of the term Power Woman, to be honest, although there are plenty of people out there who fit your description. Most of the power women I've met didn't need to put someone else down to feel superior - that usually is a sign of HUGE self esteem issues and doesn't make anyone powerful. And I agree, if they feel it is necessary to put someone down in order to hike themselves up on their golden soapbox, god bless them, they are far less than Power Women, IMO. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
copy and past my reply in the men's forum.

I like a confident woman more than a powerful women.

I do not find the women attractive whom are smart and powerful and feel they need to shove it down your throat. I do not like when that power goes to their head and they end up with cahona's bigger than my husbands. The women who feel this need to one up people for everything in my oppinion are very insecure putting on a secure show, or they are just putting others down to validate their feeling of superiority.

So it depends on the women as to what I find attractive.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I've known a handful of what I would consider "power women" in my life. I never felt they were aggressive, more like assertive. I never felt they were bossy, they knew what they wanted to accomplish and if they were the leader, they were firm in their convictions.

When I was in business, I felt I was one of them. I was reaching for a brass ring, and while my eyes were always on the prize, I took my people with me. Some of them are still up there, and I hope have learned from their experiences.

I have tried to surround myself with bright, intelligent, thoughtful, and assertive women. I don't have time for those who follow constantly, I prefer to be around people who have an opinion, a goal, and work to acheive it. Does this mean I've surrounded myself with bossy women? Not hardly. But I have formed friendships with women that other women didn't like, for all sorts of reasons. Unfortunately, sometimes it came down to jealousy, but there's nothing I can do to change anyone else's opinion.

The key to being a "power woman", truly, is a balance between aggressiveness and assertiveness, a balance between wanting to succeed and stepping over someone's back to do it. It is NEVER necessary to bash someone else in order to succeed, and if you subscribe to those actions to get ahead, the success isn't nearly as sweet. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I am only semi-aggressive and prefer my females to be the same way. I find I can get what I want in life just by going after it without the strong aggression. I don't care for women who are better than everyone else, snobbish, have know-it-all attitudes, ladder climbers, or overly aggressive in the workplace. While I admire many of them and respect their ability to move up in their careers; I usually do not have any sexual attraction to them. Nor do I find them to be someone I would want to hang out with in my personal life.

My preference is females who are sensual, passionate, outgoing, and laid back like me. I appreciate females that are sure of what they want and seek those things without hesitance. My attractions lean towards women who are independent, self-assured, witty, and confident. I find females extremely desirable that feel comfy with themselves and others, and treat everyone as equals. I love being around women who aggressively go after the sexual pleasures they are seeking since I am such a woman. I especially love variety in my playtime, but I am not a strong dominant in the bedroom. I enjoy switching back and forth between submissive and dominant roles. My aggressiveness in seeking sexual pleasures would probably come off to those who don't know me extremely well as an outgoing dominant. I can certainly dominate someone sexually when I am in that fantasy role, but my personal sexual desires are to be submissive or equal.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"I respect them. But not sure how I would feel about having a women tell me what to do. Its just not my thing. I like my women HAPPY. "

I don't see aggressive/dominate women as bossy or unhappy.

My husband is going through a training course right now with a female firefighter that I have a huge crush on. She's very motivated, intelligent, and not afraid to get dirty. I would call her a power woman. Too bad she's a devote catholic (I googled her and she is in a catholic group) and has a boyfriend. She's the type of girl that I'm attracted to.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I like to think I am one of those types of women so, I am all for them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Power Women