People that cant even take the time to reply to an email : Swingers Discussion 1461281011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesPeople that cant even take the time to reply to an email
TOPIC: People that cant even take the time to reply to an email
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm now we all know why they didnt reply back ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Obviously you feel you are the only ones capable of sarcasm.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Well then you understand if it took all your energy to reply to your own post what single females go thru daily. I pay my dues, am an adult and do not have to do what others think is appropriate. If I had that thought pattern I would not have ever gotten on a swingers site. How adult of you to push your views of right and wrong about something so trivial as if someone replied to an email. Like many have said in other threads, No Reply Is a Reply.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
Agreed. I have a friend who is a single bifem and like the other poster said, she is slammed daily with emails from single men, couples looking for bifems, even bifems looking for just f/f play and does not want the involvement of a husband. They are emailed by EVERYBODY lol. It is just impossible to have a life and be able to answer 80 emails a day.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I was a single female on a swing site before I became a couple... I got an average of 50-75 emails a day. Sorry but I was one of those that would only respond to people I liked. Honestly, the emails I prefered were ones with just a hint of humor. Those got my attention and I would respond to that. So maybe just a different approach? you never know what someone will like. Single fems are very hard to find, so take your time. Maybe try some game at a vanilla bar. (That is where we have most of our success at finding girls)

Hope you have luck. :-D

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: People that cant even take the time to reply to an email