People that cant even take the time to reply to an email : Swingers Discussion 146128101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesPeople that cant even take the time to reply to an email
TOPIC: People that cant even take the time to reply to an email
Created by: TnAWood3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the things that might inhibit receiving a reply is a lack of effort in crafting the initial message. Over half of the emails we receive are either around two sentences in length or obviously a “cut-and-paste” that has been sent to numerous people.

When sending mail to a new couple, we try and make an effort to comment specifically on something in their profile so they can see that the message was specifically for them. In addition, it isn’t a stretch to send at least a paragraph introducing ourselves and saying why we think there might be a connection. (We also open our private pictures to them) Oh yea, running spell check to catch major problems is a good idea too!

C & L

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Good idea DandJ...that might work but some folks are too cheap to pay for membership so we would be limiting the number of folks to choose from also...and for those very same reasons this website would never make that limitation.

Our point wasn't that you MUST respond to every email...but our actions directly affect how those around us view us (both in or out of the lifestyle)...rude is way more visible than nice. We've also talked to people that no longer care to search on these websites because they are disheartened by no responses!

Yes...it is a choice to respond or not and that is as it should be, we'd resist being forced to respond much like everyone else would! It is however our responsibility to contribute to the lifestyle in a positive manner with polite participation. Just our humble opinion...

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Maybe if they take the Free Member option away you would get rid of all the fake profiles and people on this site, then people won't mind responding to an email. I'm sure we've all come a crossed some

Our preference is to respond to all even if it is a no thank and good luck in your search

Webster NY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Answering e-mails is a choice, not a prerequisite. We answer every e-mail and its a choice we choose to option.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Answering emails IS a choice and NOT an obligation but here's something to consider/ponder. It is responsible of us to contribute to the "lifestyle" in a polite and positive manner and ultimately how others view the lifestyle is set by our example! I think we all agree that we aren't always able to respond to every email due to circumstances AND some rude emails don't deserve an answer...BUT...the overwhelming majority of members on all of the lifestyle sites agree that to not answer email is rude. Like it or not that IS the view.

Do we wish to be viewed by those around us either in or out of the lifestyle as self absorbed/selfish/close minded people bent only on our own pleasure with no regard for the thoughts/feelings of others...or do we just not care?!?!

Not answering emails is discouraging/disappointing to some, others it angers and the rest of us blow it off but even then it has an overall negative effect on those of us not making a big deal of it!

Just our humble opinion...

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Seems to me answering e mails is a choice, not an obligation. We do not answer every e mail, nor do we expect a response on everyone. We do this for fun, excitement, when responses become mandatory, the fun gets lost somewhere. We all CHOOSE who we want to e mail, so, the receipient also CHOOSES who they want to respond to.

Answering 30 e mails a day to say gee I am sorry not interested is not our thing. I am guessing a lot of folks share our view.

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
man o man how did i miss this one.

we just (hopefully) finished up a (those who don't reply) thread somewhere in another forum planet. now i see this one and may have missed my chance to spew useless opinions in the midst.

i am sure Mr. tnawood## that you do not care about my opinion, as i am not sure i do either, but what an interesting way to behave on a site that is based on the law of attraction.

good luck to you guys as i believe you have pushed the Unicorns back to the fairy tale books as far as you are concerned.

can't wait for the response......

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
:)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Agreed shelikes.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
Since 100% of the posts made were complaints that would be a nice change.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: People that cant even take the time to reply to an email