Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Omni-sexual
TOPIC: Omni-sexual
Created by: drdnsrce The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG! My hubby is sooooooooo omnisexual!!!! I only have traits of omnisexual in me. Actually, in my vanilla world I really don't see people as male and female.... just people. However, in the sexual world I see ALL people as attractive in some manner and don't see them as male or female but to take that attraction so far as to "play" with them.... I still have male and female likes and dislikes that dictate... so I don't what the hell kinda mix up I am... I'm a contrasexual (contradiction....lol).

Patty

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Interesting discussion. I think my perspective is unique but try these deffinitions and see if they work for you staight= only liking the opposite gender gay= only liking the same gender bi= only liking either males or females ( I know this one sounds strange but this is where omni and pan cum in ) pansexual/omnisexual = liking a variety of partners regardless of gender expression ( meaning liking masculine males, feminine females, butch females, sissified CD males, male-to-female transgendered/transsexual and liking female-to-male transgendered/transsexual persons.

when you claim the word pan or omni ( and I see them as interchangeble ) you are saying I like the person and I really don't care which combination of bits you have and because I like the person I'll enjoy figuring out how to make my bits and your bits work together for our mutual pleasure.

Anyway see what you all think, I mean we COULD get into the whole redefining thing by saying gynophillic = attracted to women androphillic = attracted to men ambiphillic = attracted to both omniphillic/panphillic = attracted to any

I personally like these definitions because it takes ones own personal gender out of the attraction equation. It is much clearer when someones own gender is more fluid. If you walk up to someone and you can't tell if they are a guy or a gal or just what there gender is and you ask "What are you attracted to?" it doesn't help you any when they say "I'm gay" or "I'm straight" since you can't tell if they are male or female. BUT if you walk up to the say person and ask the same question and they say "I'm ambi, or I'm gynophillic" now you're getting somewhere.

Anyway really LONNNNG post I know, but just some thoughts for ya'll to think about maybe. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL, RACHAEL

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
But doode you like men and women that makes you bi. If someone likes men and women that makes them bi. If someone only likes the opposite sex they're straight. If someone only likes the same sex they're gay.

"Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds."

Being open to sexual activity has nothing to do with being gay or straight. This could apply to straight men that never would have sex with another man.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh no, now all those fakey-bi straight chicks are going to use that in defense of actually not liking pussy. 'I'm not straight, bi or gay, I'm omni-sexual.'

I pulled these two def off of urbandictionary dot com. 1. "Someone who is highly sexual, often having sex with both genders. A very sexual person who will almost try anything kinky, and will vary sexual orientations." 2. "noun. Used to describe a person who fucks anythiny that moves. If it doesn't move, often they will give it a push."

The real def is PANSEXUAL which means: Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.

Now we're all eduacted about this term and can use it to battle those fakey-bi's.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Omni-sexual