Older Bi-Woman - Should I Change My Listed Age : Swingers Discussion 89771101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesOlder Bi-Woman - Should I Change My Listed Age
TOPIC: Older Bi-Woman - Should I Change My Listed Age
Created by: xxxdoyouwannaxxx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have only had success with single bi women at parties, and had a blast. I know there's a hesitation on a single Bi female's part in meeting couples, and even in meeting the female of a couple alone for play. Also, in reverse, there are some very flakey females playing solo out there, and we avoid those when they get a bit "scary" sounding. If they won't share their pics at all, even after numerous emails, chats, and even phone calls, then we tend to lose interest as well. We're not picture collectors, but it would be nice to see ahead of time who we are supposed to be meeting.

As things progress, we've had single females back off, so we never push the issue or interest. In fact, we're never pushy at all, maybe that's our problem?

So, instead of actively seeking out a female for FF play or for a 3-some with us, we just go with our tried and true friends who also like to play as a BiF. Works for us.

Don't lie about your age...be PROUD of it! I am and will continue to be in a couple years when I turn 50 as well!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I am an "older" lady too. I don't lie about my age but I think that a lady can be discreet about her exact age too. Do what you feel most comfortable with. It's just very hard to meet bi ladies that aren't looking for 3-somes with the bf or husband for any age. I'm in the same group as you. If anyone knows a better way or site to meet bi women, please let me know.

Des Allemands LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I would never lie about my age. It serves no purpose. I have found that it is best to meet folks in person the older I get. That way my "effective" age is what they see. By effective age, I mean, the age I look, act, and behave like. My effective age is younger than my years. We have all met folks who are much "older" than they are chronologically.

Depending on what you are looking for, I would, visit the local swing clubs, bi groups, etc. Meet and greets are a great way to show your true self and to view others how they actually are as well.

I am confident I will be able to find quality partners at any age. I merely have to be willing to wait and keep my eyes open. I refuse to settle for less than the best fit.

While I did notice a drop off in interest after I hit 40, it didn't stop a 24 year old young lady from approaching me at a swing club. I was 42 at the time. She is now 31 and we are still together.

Don't give up five minutes before the miracle happens. ;)

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
no be proud of your why do you feel that way

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
two42, there are many of them, usually listed as single bi females, then you read the profile. This is deceptive so we turn them into SLS to change them to couple profiles.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Never have actually seen a profile like that - (i.e. a "solo" female profile that actually says she will only play with her husband present. Seems ridiculous... HAVE seen some married women who play alone say they will only meet someone for the first time with hubby present - for safety.) My advice is speak in positive terms in your profile about the things you want. Don't write negative stuff to the people you don't want to hear from. Avoid rants about the people you don't like, and don't talk about who you are going block. Why spend time and space in your profile talking to people you are not interested in? It tends to be a red flag. Better to write in a win-some way to people you actually WANT to meet.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
There are also some great bi chick sites where you woud have better luck than a swingers site...just an fyi

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
No pics is another reason people do not write and/or reply.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Don't think it's your age at all. The reason you are getting (or not getting) contacts is because of what people see or don't see in your profile. Not sure if calling people "ignorant" at the end is winning anyone over...

As it is, the only people you want contact from are single women. You don't want married bisexual women who want to play alone - you say you will block them if they write you. There just aren't many single women on SLS looking for FF 1-on-1. (They exist, but are exceedingly rare.)

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Your profile is now open for couples, so problem was fixed somehow.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Older Bi-Woman - Should I Change My Listed Age