Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Now is the time For the FF party
TOPIC: Now_is_the_time_For_the_FF_party
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK. I've decided I'm facilitating a party. I'm willing to have it several places. I'm interested in suggestions. The party will be 11/13/04 I'm willing to research hotel suites or other locations.

My home is good. It's in a central location, but not close to the Pa ladies. Car pooling makes sense.

I'm willing to set up anywhere That makes sense. Please contact me regarding your interest, possible Eastern/Central Pa Locations.

Suggest a city with good restaurants. Will be potluck at my home. Non bisexual women are welcome. NO penis bearers! Sorry guys. This time the ladies get to hang!

Mischief<---getting ready to cause some. wink.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
hey there - LTNS - i'm interested - i haven't been doing too much looking lately and stumbled upon your post - i think i need some girl time - but i don't think 11/13 will work for me as i will be away the week before - but if the date changes, do let me know

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
OK. I've decided I'm facilitating a party. I'm willing to have it several places. I'm interested in suggestions. The party will be 11/13/04 I'm willing to research hotel suites or other locations.

My home is good. It's in a central location, but not close to the Pa ladies. Car pooling makes sense.

I'm willing to set up anywhere That makes sense. Please contact me regarding your interest, possible Eastern/Central Pa Locations.

Suggest a city with good restaurants. Will be potluck at my home. Non bisexual women are welcome. NO penis bearers! Sorry guys. This time the ladies get to hang!

Mischief<---getting ready to cause some. wink.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Now is the time For the FF party

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy