New and Curious with a Question : Swingers Discussion 222555
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesNew and Curious with a Question
TOPIC: New and Curious with a Question
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
My question is,

As a couple with a bi or bi-curious female, do you find a couple to initiate contact with or decide to proceed with the other couple if they contacted your first based on the MR's impression of the other female or is it mutual?

We are new to this and I was wondering about this and thought, why not ask. To define my status, I am still listed as curious but have had some bi-experiences. It has not been the focus of our encounters but a nice side benefit of them.

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr Friendly, now that the blush has faded, thank you for the compliment.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
btw, what a smoking hot ass you have Sophia.

Mr. Friendly

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
FF & Wife, Thanks for your comments.

FF we have had a few times where 'it clicked' for both of us and had a blast, my first real bi experience actually.

But Wife, what you described was what I was really wondering about. I think that it is something we haven't really thought about being so new and wanting to try everything.

I know how I am and would like to be approached for a situation such as this and was looking for some steps on how to go about it or how others have done it.

Hubby and I laugh when looking at the women we have come across on profiles and notice our 'preferences' are so very different. Naturally that happens, but it is quite the opposite.

So thanks! Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
It depends on what your'e looking for, TBH. If you're focus is on full swap, then I would think that you're attraction to the female would be secondary to his.

For us, it's a little different, because we are focused on the girl play. Yes, we've progressed beyond that a few times, but for us, full (or even moderate) swap is the side benefit.

For us, the important thing is that my wife is attracted to the female. But, she doesn't like to browse the site on her own, contact other people, or respond to email. She prefers for me to do all of that for her. So, if I find someone I think she might be interested in meeting, I show her and if she agrees, then I set it up. I have a pretty good understanding of her likes and dislikes, so it's not too difficult.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Sophia,

when it happens it just clicks

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
I'm a little confused by your question, but as a general statement..

How interested we are in a couple is almost exclusively based on my impression of her, and Mrs. VA's impression of him. I can count on one hand the # of times the Mrs. was really interested in the woman based on pics alone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19083 posts)
My question is,

As a couple with a bi or bi-curious female, do you find a couple to initiate contact with or decide to proceed with the other couple if they contacted your first based on the MR's impression of the other female or is it mutual?

We are new to this and I was wondering about this and thought, why not ask. To define my status, I am still listed as curious but have had some bi-experiences. It has not been the focus of our encounters but a nice side benefit of them.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: New and Curious with a Question