Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Need two bi females for a three women- two male gangang
TOPIC: Need two bi females for a three women- two male gangang
Created by: tallperson1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need two bi women to work with two straight men to do a gangbang on a bi sub woman while her dom husband watches. Will do gangbang in about two to three weeks in west coast of Florida near town of Homosassa in Citrus County contact me at my profile here tallperson1 sorry men we have the two men already just looking for two hot horney bi women they must supply their own strap ons.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
need my six covered...great phrase :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I love this. For god's sake hire some sex workers. Actually, there are more BDSM sluts than swing sluts. The difference? BDSM sluts tend to be BBWs. These guys want thinner bisluts. LOL. Why the F*** would a couple of attractive bi women want these guys? We are our own party, Duh. WE decide where and when...not the men. LOL

I once set up a 4F 1M gang bang at a BDSM convention merely by asking the women sitting around us at the bar. I asked them if they wanted to join us at 9PM for sex with my friend. He really needed to get over a break up. I figured this would fix him. They all said yes...and they all showed up. I started the gig and then let nature take over. It did fix him. He really needed to get out of his shell. LOL He's still my go to guy if I need my six covered.

yeah right...looking on a swing site for sluts when you do BDSM??? There are more sluts of all descriptions at BDSM events than any other. BDSM sluts are easy as pie. Swingers have to "think about it". BDSM sluts just do it.

My experience...YMMV,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
One does wonder if that worked? LOL patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Good luck!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I need two bi women to work with two straight men to do a gangbang on a bi sub woman while her dom husband watches. Will do gangbang in about two to three weeks in west coast of Florida near town of Homosassa in Citrus County contact me at my profile here tallperson1 sorry men we have the two men already just looking for two hot horney bi women they must supply their own strap ons.

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Need two bi females for a three women- two male gangang