Need submissive Girls : Swingers Discussion 54018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesNeed submissive Girls
TOPIC: Need submissive Girls
Created by: Patrick1210 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's straight forward and you know it.

These folks want a body (meat) to play with. Forget that it happens to be a person. They want someone to fulfill a job description.

A birthday present. A surprise for hubby/wife. A Hot, bi, babe to help my Bi-Curious wife. A sub to provide oral service. A woman to do him with a strap-on...

No where in these (job) descriptions do they request a person. They want a thing. There is nothing about her feelings, wants, desires. Nothing about honesty, integrity, intelligence, kindness, sensitivity.

They want a thing that functions without regard for her needs, therefore a pro is the way to go. Why bother trying to find it for free? I could make a ton of money being a sex worker that catered to these folks.

2 hours of birthday surprise...$300.00

Prodommes don't provide sexual services so our current example is out of luck. But I bet there are sex workers who would provide for a fee.

It has become extremely tiring to see/get these pathetic pleas for free sexual services. It's been constant fare for 12 net years.

"Hire a sex worker" is my small way of directing these folks to a person that can provide and won't ask for anything in return.

Mischief. (new thread under "true" Bifemales.)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Based on your posts you need to hire a FemDomme....

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Need submissive Girls