Need some advice about someone I am interested in : Swingers Discussion 94768101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesNeed some advice about someone I am interested in
TOPIC: Need some advice about someone I am interested in
Created by: wants2bewild
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a married bi female, that has it going on and knows what she wants. My problem is, I have a girl I am interested in and she always flirts with me and I would be interested in going to the next level with her. I am very openly bi and I am unsure of her sexuality. Of all the girl pals we have, I am the only one she flirts with. I am really attracted to her and not sure how to approach the situation. I have a feeling that she is just as curious about me as I am about her, but not positive and don't want to make any uncomfortable situations for the two of us. I could really use some help and ideas of how to solve this. Has anyone ever been in the situation and how did it turn out? If it were to work out I would love for her and I to be more of a regular thing. I really like hanging out with her, we get along so well and seem so much alike.

!!!!HELP!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, have an update for this one. Well it seems it is all just innocent friendly flirting. Just a good friend with no interest in getting physical with females. Oh well better luck next time. LOL

Niles MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Welcum to SLS and the forums Want

I know if it were me and I was interested, I'd just plain ask her if she has ever had a sexual interest or curiosity in females. If she says no, just keep the rest of that conversation as innocent as possible. You can carefully lead the conversation where you want it to go should she say yes...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well, I have been working on some ideas of my own. Still a little shy about the whold situation, but it is killing me not knowing whether she is or not. Thanks for the suggestions and support. Hopefully I will have something more to share here, but until then keep the suggestions coming. Thanks so much...

Niles MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am a married bi female, that has it going on and knows what she wants. My problem is, I have a girl I am interested in and she always flirts with me and I would be interested in going to the next level with her. I am very openly bi and I am unsure of her sexuality. Of all the girl pals we have, I am the only one she flirts with. I am really attracted to her and not sure how to approach the situation. I have a feeling that she is just as curious about me as I am about her, but not positive and don't want to make any uncomfortable situations for the two of us. I could really use some help and ideas of how to solve this. Has anyone ever been in the situation and how did it turn out? If it were to work out I would love for her and I to be more of a regular thing. I really like hanging out with her, we get along so well and seem so much alike.

!!!!HELP!!!!

Niles MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Need some advice about someone I am interested in