My first Bi-experience : Swingers Discussion 33407101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesMy first Bi-experience
TOPIC: My first Bi-experience
Created by: MrsWebmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was realy wild for me for the first time. It was in one swinger club, right on the dance floor. I was eating pussy in front of hundreds people ;-)))) It was a good show, my husband told me later. ...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My first experience was a long time ago but my first experience that I really cannot get my mind off was wonderful with 3 ladies they were patient and made me feel comfortable. It was awsome nothing better then a lady making love to a lady. they know what we like more so then most men. I love men but now being with a lady makes me feel like a lady. I cannot wait for more experiences in the future.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
My first bi experience was with my room mate. She and I shared a small place. It was in the mid morning our bf's had left for work. We started looking at an adult toy book and we were horny. We both were curious, and were very attracted to each other. SO we went to the bedroom and didn't know where to start. So we decided a massage would be a good start. I began to kiss her neck as I was rubbing her and she rolled over and she kissed me. The rest came naturally. We shared several hours of touching and exploring each other. The sex was very hot and intense..That day made us realize we were both denying something that we were. That was 11 years ago and we are still great friends today.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Hey, I did the "eat her out on the dance floor" thing, too, but I was pretty experienced at that point.

My first time, after YEARS of wondering, was with a lady who had self-identified as lesbian most of her life. But she was living with a guy at that time. She wanted to be my first, and I figured someone experienced was the way to go. It wasn't great for me (she's not my type but I didn't know that then; she was butch), but it was enough to reassure myself that I really was bi and it wasn't just something that was a nice fantasy (but not a good reality).

The first time I was too nervous to really enjoy it. She also tasted strong, and that's not a great way to start.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
It was realy wild for me for the first time. It was in one swinger club, right on the dance floor. I was eating pussy in front of hundreds people ;-)))) It was a good show, my husband told me later. ...

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: My first Bi-experience