Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females More selective about female partners than male partners
TOPIC: More selective about female partners than male partners
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Nope - I'm by far the opposite. I'm very forgiving of females and any faults. However, the males I have a much higher bar to be reached. I think it stems from me setting my bar at my husband's level. If a male doesn't come close to comparing to him physically or mentally... he doesn't have a chance with me, whereas I have no female to compare against to set the bar..... so I'm much more bendable in that area.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Not at all - I (The Other Mrs. Menage) am by far more selective about the females I choose to play with..........

Saginaw TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Leaving aside the whole BDSM aspect for a moment, I find that in a strictly for sex sense, I am FAR more selective with my female partners than my male partners. With a guy, I can usually enjoy a good dick no unless he's a total ass, but no matter how physically attractive a woman is, if the mental attraction isn't there, I have no interest in playing with her. I've also noticed that even women I like, get along with, and find attractive, I STILL don't want to play with unless they're confident and fun on top of it all.

Am I the only one who's bar for women playmates is so much higher than the bar for male playmates?

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: More selective about female partners than male partners