More selective about female partners than male partners : Swingers Discussion 70874
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesMore selective about female partners than male partners
TOPIC: More selective about female partners than male partners
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
Leaving aside the whole BDSM aspect for a moment, I find that in a strictly for sex sense, I am FAR more selective with my female partners than my male partners. With a guy, I can usually enjoy a good dick no unless he's a total ass, but no matter how physically attractive a woman is, if the mental attraction isn't there, I have no interest in playing with her. I've also noticed that even women I like, get along with, and find attractive, I STILL don't want to play with unless they're confident and fun on top of it all.

Am I the only one who's bar for women playmates is so much higher than the bar for male playmates?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Be as much a gentleman with bi females as you would be with straight females.

Say more than "nice tits" or one-line openers.

If she is part of a couple, appeal also to her mate, as most couples view single males together. Have a rapport with her significant other, but focus the main attention on her.

Just be yourself...if she's interested, she'll respond in the same way a straight female will respond.

Good luck, G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
*statute of limitations*

All forum welcomes must be done within one week of new members first post. New members in the *website forum* do not count towards any members total welcomes. It is considered good manners to open up your private pics to those that welcome you.

Read up, it's in the sls TOS. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Spade - And?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
That was 57 days ago.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
avmedina welcome to the forums :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
My range of males is very, very, selective. I am much more open to ladies of many stripes. The main thing is that they are truly bi...not just play bi. That said...To have HARD SEX with a female I have to "like" her on some level. I'm not going to put out the work merely because someone doesn't get out of the way fast enough. LOL Having a steady, young, attractive, gf removes any pressure to be sexual.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
i am much more particular about a women then a male. Even though im deff. no ten i still want gourgous girls. And when pretty girls meet me im really down to earth and then we usually become more then friends. but if you would see me you prolly wouldnt think twice. with that said a lot of people male or female might not look the way u like but their personality makes them a turn on.

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL TT that was good! Love to see you in those fake eye lashes...hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Yessssss dizzy but it sure is how I feel sometimes...lol. Feel like a nut tonight...hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
isn't the next line of that commercial something about MOUNDS, hehe

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: More selective about female partners than male partners