Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Meet and Greet
TOPIC: Meet_and_Greet
Created by: yearnings
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just reading in another thread about the Meet and Greet being a get acquainted, have some drinks and chat type of affair followed by the "Social" which is oftentimes themed in nature and sex may or may not take place. This sounds idea for me and my partner I am a newbie. The question I have is does anyone know where we could find a Meet and Greet in the DMV network?

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Your quite welcome, hope you find what your looking for here.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Thanks, I'll try that.

Ft Washington MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
You may try clicking groups/clubs to the left of this post and working your way through to a club/group nearest you and going from there in finding the right event for you. There are several way on this site to network with those closest to you, it may take a little time, but well worth it. Enjoy your search.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I was just reading in another thread about the Meet and Greet being a get acquainted, have some drinks and chat type of affair followed by the "Social" which is oftentimes themed in nature and sex may or may not take place. This sounds idea for me and my partner I am a newbie. The question I have is does anyone know where we could find a Meet and Greet in the DMV network?

Ft Washington MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Meet and Greet

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy