Meet and Greet : Swingers Discussion 131990
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesMeet and Greet
TOPIC: Meet and Greet
Created by: yearnings
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just reading in another thread about the Meet and Greet being a get acquainted, have some drinks and chat type of affair followed by the "Social" which is oftentimes themed in nature and sex may or may not take place. This sounds idea for me and my partner I am a newbie. The question I have is does anyone know where we could find a Meet and Greet in the DMV network?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your quite welcome, hope you find what your looking for here.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Thanks, I'll try that.

Ft Washington MD

Username hidden
(6 posts)
You may try clicking groups/clubs to the left of this post and working your way through to a club/group nearest you and going from there in finding the right event for you. There are several way on this site to network with those closest to you, it may take a little time, but well worth it. Enjoy your search.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I was just reading in another thread about the Meet and Greet being a get acquainted, have some drinks and chat type of affair followed by the "Social" which is oftentimes themed in nature and sex may or may not take place. This sounds idea for me and my partner I am a newbie. The question I have is does anyone know where we could find a Meet and Greet in the DMV network?

Ft Washington MD

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Meet and Greet