Looking for other Bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 617831041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for other Bi ladies
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been lucky was involved with a man that allowed me to pursue my bi side whether in swinging or hitting on other women. He is now not here and I am attempting to continue the same lifestyle. It is hard though I do like couples to find another man as accepting, without continous personal benefit. I am undecided as to whether I will continue to search for male companionship or turn to women altogether at this point. I do strongly like other other couples but it is not the same without my playmate. Meeting new people is harder, as I do not benefit from a second opinion or a back up should I not satisy her completely...lol

Brevard NC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I used to host a monthly biwomen's get together back in the early 90's. It was great. About 20-25 women would get together and hang out, have pot lucks, etc. It seems to die out with the net becoming more accessible. I would love to start up a group again in my area. I will probably try again once my home is completed. The social isolation was HUGE before the net. It was nearly impossible to find compatible women to hang with. I can totally relate to the not being able to relate with the soccer moms... Why? Because I have no children. I'm bi, kinky, and nonmonogamous. That's for starters...smile

Mischief (please contact me if you would like to start up a bichicks dinner and you are fairly local. MD, DC, NoVa, southern PA.)

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
hi i am a BI lady looking for a BI lady to be a 3rd for my hubby and i in WA.state were are all of you at?

Pacific WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I also wish there were BI women who wanted to get together for shopping, wine tasting, girls night out, or even a girls night in.

There's no hubby or bf here either.

Sometimes you just want FRIENDS to hang with.

Pottsville PA

Username hidden
(752 posts)
Jason,

I have always enjoyed yours also. I hope you get to stay around now that things seem to have calmed down for you. If I did live close I would love to have a girls day out with you. I wish I could find one of those close to me also.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Sorry, I'm on the other side of the country...but I can totally relate

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Sorry. I don't live close. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies