Looking for other Bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 617831031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for other Bi ladies
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly. I had one who told an old gf....she lost her 4 star rating by doing a guy. There is tons I could say...but the short answer is the best.. Don't touch the lesbos.

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Suggest trying planetout or yah** dating services. There are tons of women on-line looking for play partners. I highly recommend not even approaching lesbians..It's a long story but they are weird at best.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yeah interesting topic listing. I am looking for a female friend somewhat local. My husband is open to me having a female friend to hang out with, shop, go out to dinner and play with. It is hard to find that. We were at trapeze last weekend I got to have my first f/f experience in some time it was really fun and the boys got to watch, but I am still in search of a local friend to have fun with.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hey Bicou4bif_fl...

Too bad we're not neighbors... Same situation here, I work about 80 hrs a week and my wife would love to find a girlffriend to "keep her company" no such luck so far.....

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am new to bi and very hot to have more experience.

Enid OK
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We all have the same problem. I can't meet just ladies to hang out with. I get lots of couples requests. Maybe regional get-togethers or vacations. But I bet it would be too hard to get anyone to travel without knowing eachother first. I don't know what the answer is. But I'm really getting depressed about it. I'm married but definitely very bi. It's an important part of who I am and it hurts not to be able to express that.

Des Allemands LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Update:

No one contacted me regarding restarting a Bichicks group. I will put ads in the local gay/city newspaper as I get nearer to being able to host a group. I again ask. Anyone in the DC METRO, Baltimore, NoVa, areas want to start a potluck type of event for bi and bi friendly chicks? Please contact me.

Thanks.

Mischief (Thinking of the 100s of emails I used to have in the mid 90's)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am heading out tonight for Houston and meeting two g/f there. We are spending the weeekend going to a museum exhibit patrons party, shopping the shops, and late nights in the room at the hotel with drink and party favors. Talk will run from the lifestyle to kids and their boring things we feel are so cute, and adorable our kids do. I hope all you wonderful sweet ladies here find some friends and get out for a girls weekend also! Wish yall lived closer I would invite all of you to come on out! SWT

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
I'm 61 years old and looking for another woman to become friends with and hopefully more. Its hard in a small town. My significant other encourages me to explore my bi-side, but its hard to be anything more than bi-curious when you can't find anyone. I've had one great experience, but haven't been able to repeat it. I would love to find someone to shop with, go out to lunch with, etc as well as have fun afternoons in private.

Sebring FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
What ever happen with trying to get a Bichicks day/night thing going ?

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(754 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies