Looking for other Bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 617831021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for other Bi ladies
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I usually have more success with other girls at house parties, but I do miss one agressive bi gal at a local hotel party who taught me to suck her clit harder than I was doing before, and wow. Our hubbies are the true open men who want us to just go have fun. I miss her!

I am encouraged to have girlfriends, go spend the night with them (I've only done that once so far with someone I really like and am comfortable with), do whatever makes me happy. My bisexuality is not for show, not for the guys, not for the dance floor...it's for ME! He recognized that in me right away and was the one who helped it flourish, and that says a lot about him, actually. Before I met Dan, I had not experienced FF play, as before I met Dan, I was in a VERY monogamous abusive marriage for 20 years.

So...I get a bit frustrated by the club thing where the young lovelies are all posers and pretenders. I am not pushy or aggressive, but I would like to learn to be a bit more assertive. I am more the submissive type unless I have the green light, then I can be teacher, giver, leader, pleasurer, and in control. It's one of my favorite things...to give a woman several orgasms with my hands and mouth, toys, and then to do it again.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I heard a little about rooftop...it's on my menu for next time. thanks.

Still laughing about those uptight "swingers".

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yep. I love haulover. Had a great time. Had to laugh at your "cold" snap..down to 70 with a west wind. ;)

Had a very interesting time at Miami Velvet. I have been there two other times during the week. This was the first on a weekend. This is exactly what I was talking about, in this post.

The club was Packed. Probably 200+ folks there, all clones of each other. They were almost invariably skinny, enhanced, tanned, dressed in high revealing fashion, 25-40, and totally heterosexual. The entire club had not one, even close to bi, chick in it. Sure there was some FF play, but it was just play for the men.

In addition, these folks were all about profiling and being seen...not playing. They came in groups of up to 6 and stayed only with each other. Later in the night they switched into towels but remained "fully covered"!!! What a joke.

I'm sure, I shocked them. I strutted my fat ass around the club....gasp....topless. I was warm...so sue me. It's like what had been described before, swingers are not nudists. LOL. They were so afraid someone might see their skin.. scratching head. Those towels covered more than the dresses did. Good thing I brought my gf. These folks would not even engage you in conversation and here comes my relaxed self...just hanging out- while hanging out. LOL

Mischief really wonders about some folks who go to swing clubs sometimes.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I will be at Haulover Beach, Florida this weekend and part of the week. I will have my lady with me. I would enjoy meeting some ladies for Lunch..sunbathing etc. Please reply before 2AM 4/12/08. I am hoping American Airlines will still have my flight active. It's a 757 not a MD.

Smile,

Mischief...has other ideas for meeting like souls also. Will post later.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hi girls,

It sounds like we all are looking for the same thing. I am looking for a girlfiend/friend to hang out with, and have all kinds of fun, with or without husbands. Husbands (I have one) are fun to entertain once in awhile and mine makes fantastic drinks! If any of you are in Michigan let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Have a great Saturday night,

Franklin MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Too bad you live far away because I am in the same predicament! I'd love to come over and have a little fun...Good luck. We can keep in touch. Ang

Boca Raton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ok ladies here's the problem in a nutshell.

There are many partnered bi women looking for other women. The problem with a lot of them is that they want their guy to be there too. These are the women who populate sites like this. Many of them prefer cock but like to "play" with women.

Married/partnered women who want to be alone with another woman are the actual bichicks..not the bi-situational women who swing... Those women while they can be found on this site are rare. Look at how many have posted in this thread. In other words you are looking for a needle in a haystack on swing sites.

I highly suggest you look on alternative dating sites that allow you to search for women looking for women. There will be many who want the guy there too...but the number will be much less. Fish there.

Another place to look is in swings clubs where you sincerely click with the chick. Hubby doesn't enter the picture... Give her a "social business card" that you develop. I have two types. One has my cell number and email...one just my email. I give the email only one first. I say something like... I would enjoy speaking to you again. simple.

You have to be aggressive and out there to find good women. It's not easy, but I have made it work over the years. I usually ask the women to meet me in a neutral place for a snack/dinner/coffee whatever.

One MO involves me following them to the bathroom. I pull them into the handi-crapper stall and pull up my shirt. I always wear a shirt that I can open easily. The handicap/baby stall has a place to put coats/purses and the like. There are so many starved bi women out there...that they usually don't think and just clamp on to my breasts. I have some really funny stories involving sex in bathrooms. You could also do this at a party, department store or where ever there are women only areas.

One lady just looked at my breasts and threw her purse, phone in the air...They went crashing to the floor. She didn't hear it..Her face was buried in my chest. LOL.

Remember bathrooms in swing clubs or where ever are great places to isolate the lady (from her guy), get some privacy, and hit her with your BEST shot. You will very quickly figure out...what you have on your hands. BTW, I've never had a woman say no.. or not pull up her shirt in response...you must screen them. ;)

Younger ladies can try college campus based pubs and the like. Plenty of pickin' there. Good luck and report back.

Mischief has been doing this for a LONG time.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I get all emails from men...would be so nice to get some from women

Warminster PA
Username hidden
(891 posts)
MEEEee TOO!

Why is it SO hard to find a Local Kitten to play with? Even if its just getting our nails done and shopping!

Its LA...you would think it would be easy to find someone....

mrs scuba

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am aslo looking for a bi girl friend to play with I love my man but I need a kitten

Laingsburg MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies