Looking for other Bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 617831011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for other Bi ladies
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"we are looking for a bifemale to come meet us in birchrun michigan"

Why would a biwoman travel at all. I suspect she has plenty to keep her busy very locally.

;)

M

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I feel like a naughty voyeur in here...but what a turn on to read this back and forth of sensualness and learning.

I've been both teacher and student in this, and I know I'm a lifelong learner!

Both of you...I would've sought out both of you. Sigh.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You badd girl!

I have a feeling I'll be seeing her again SOON (: I taught her quite a few things and she wants me to also teach her partner. I am hoping by the time (or if) that happens she was able to teach him a few things about what pleases her on her own.

She left something here and I wonder if it wasn't on purpose??? *winks back*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
That's exactly what I meant about getting their feet wet. Lack of knowledge about all things feminine is rampant.

sigh.

That's one reason why I didn't remove her pants. She was best shown it's the movement not being naked that does the trick.

BTW, I used my forearm and the seam of her jeans to cream them.

winks to the lady from the south.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We hung out all weekend Mischief. We decided to go out to different clubs both nights. They had a girls night out at one of the swing clubs nearby Friday which made an excellent opportunity for her to relax and just enjoy F/F camaraderie. We partnered up and had a blast competing in all the games they had planned. We didn't win any of them, but we weren't trying either. We were just having FUN!

She was quite naive about her body, but very open to exploring. *smiles* I can honestly say that no one had ever taken time with her to just please her which is sad. It always surprises me to meet fellow swingers who have been in the lifestyle for awhile and yet not know what curls their toes. She learned far more than just pleasing other females and her partner is in for a treat after this weekend. He couldn't wait to get her home to fill him in on all the details. Hehehe!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven:

When i was active in the BDSM scene, the last time, women used to seek me out also. I would allow them to get their feet safely wet..and then send them out to find Appropriate partners on their own.

I remember one young lady. I never removed her pants. I didn't need to. Later after she was gone, hubby commented on the noise. I told him she never got fully undressed. That didn't compute with him. Smile, He's a man's man. He thinks you get naked and then have sex. He said all that noise and you both had pants on????? Yep. You can knock on the door without seeing it.

;) Good luck with the newbie.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have a date with an Angel tonight. She contacted me recently and through chatting has revealed she wants to explore to become more in tuned with pleasing other females. Her bi-fem experiences have been limited and somewhat awkward due to her lack of experience. I thought about taking her out to clubs, but I think tonight would be better as a small dinner affair and listening to music in a more seductive atmosphere. *sigh*

I love it when they seek me out (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It's not what you look like, it's probably how you carry yourself. You write with confidence. Confidence is a HUGE turn on.

Regarding other women feeling threatened. That's on them. Don't worry about them. If they can't trust their hubby, they have much larger problems than you. Look for more mature folks who are comfortable in their skin. Check out the ladies first. Notice the one's who are carefree and are just into having a great time.

The crowd you are hanging with is too self conscious to have any fun with. Oh, and don't dress down for anyone but yourself. Fuck them...smile

Mischief moves to the beat of her own drum.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
All good, and yes, I've had success with just giving a sincere, slightly flirty compliment, depending on the club/party/vanilla or not situation. I have an easier time sometimes talking to men though, probably because I think a lot like them!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina:

"but I would like to learn to be a bit more assertive."

Suggest acting "as if" you were assertive. Practice your come-ons in the bathroom. Ladies are very receptive there. Hubbys are not distracting them. I become very "helpful" around clothing issues ;) Oh, here, let me help you with that. WICKED EVIL GRIN. Then check your radar.. What energy are you getting back?? And go from there. The Drink line is good too but more males to distract.

Here are some of the things I say....

WOW do you have a great tan...placing my arm next to theirs.

That's a really tasteful, and attractive outfit. Where did you get it?

Hi, I'm (name). I saw you and wanted to come up and say hi. You looked like you were really having fun.. Or (I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi.)

I'm new at this club. Have you guys been here before?

Let's say you notice a lady. She gets up to go to the bathroom. Follow her and start a conversation at the sink. (What exactly do women do in bathrooms anyway? Why do they always go pee together??? very strange???)

There are tons of way to elicit a response thereby checking their energy with your radar.

I also sometimes carry a "very interesting" purse. I should probably post a pic of it. ;) Took it to a PA meet and greet. It has a 6' length of chain in it, a rubber chicken, condoms, lipstick, a bondage teddy bear on the outside.... You get the idea. A very simple conversation starter... What's the chain for. ;)

Much Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies