Looking for other Bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 61783
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for other Bi ladies
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies
Created by: jason8472 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was very hard to find biwomen before the net. After college, It became impossible. It wasn't until I joined BNDC. Binetwork of DC that I began to find women again. The the net opened...and I was off to the races. ;)

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
personaly me yes I would prefer couples. Im more into group. and I am greedy I guess. nothing like having both at once. and if and when I was single not really looking for a lt just fun. I have done the bath room thing, but most of those women were just into show or a quit foreplay. I always wondered what the alt life style was like back before the net! it had to be hard! yeah they had the mags and news letters. but dang!

Yoncalla OR

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Oregon:

Put yourself in the single bifems place. You would have all the playmates you needed in short order both male and female. Would you personally be interested in playing with couples? That's if you were single.

If I was your age, I'd be fishing at college hangouts. Tons of girls and many who want to experiment. A vanilla bar is a good place to check out. You can fish while hubby works.

Let's say you found a bichick in a bar. My old MO, when I was single the last time (ages ago), was to follow them into the bathroom and suggest the handi crapper.

I would go in put my stuff on the baby changer in there and lift my shirt up. I did this about 10-12 times. Every last one of those chicks...grabbed my boobs and stuck their face in them.

There are tons of women out there who are interested in finding other women. You just have to fish in the right place and then act. The harder sale is getting hubby a slice. You, by yourself, should have NO trouble.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
lmao thats funny nooooo I mean late night lol

Yoncalla OR

Username hidden
(26 posts)
omg, I think I need caffeine...I first read that as "my husband was working IN/AT a graveyard...looking for bi fems..." good lord, so far I haven't seen a necrophilia thread on here yet.

Okay, I need a forum break now...hehehehehe! Thank god I reread that one.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
finding single bi women is hard! we havent had to many and had to go from looking for single bi, to looking for couples with bi women. My husband was working grave yard and we were looking for bi women for the same thing. but its so hard to find!

Yoncalla OR

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I would only cross the road for a good deal, I dont pay full price for anything :-) I love outlet malls searching for a good deal is so much fun

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI

Username hidden
(418 posts)
Not much of a shopper here, but we also have a Coach outlet and several others, plus a lot of things to do besides shop...hehehe.

And i had to smile at the post from MI...it reminded me of my single days when I'd be online and the IMs would all ask a/s/l??? Haven't we moved beyond that by now?

Gina Ok...a bit bitchy for me, I know, but it's a full moon, hormones are out howling, and my husband is on yet another business trip. I feel a girl craving coming on stronger than any for chocolate...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
That's why the Biwoman crossed the road. To get to the mall on the other side.

smile

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief Birch Run has a great outlet mall, I would travel for that mall LOL They have a coach outlet oooo and a Pottery Barn outlet :-)

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI

Username hidden
(418 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Looking for other Bi ladies