Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Looking for interested women ladies in starting a girls night out
TOPIC: Looking for interested women ladies in starting a girls night out
Created by: Sensuousbilady
Original Starting post for this thread:
Question Is there any women interested in a all womens get together bi monthly are monthly?

Question two If you are which would prefer a mett and greet are a hotel party?

Please let me know your thoughts on this subject

Sensuousbilady

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree about the emailiing of course.

I was checking out some websites but what I found was pretty expensive, so I would love to see what websites you have.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I will find out what the confirmation date is and when the payment has to be sent.

I would like to keep this a discreet as possible for the formal plans, so we will go to emails once things are firm.

I want everyone to enjoy the girl time with no distractions or outsiders buggin us. LOL Kinda like hidin' away for a few days. No phones, no lights, no motor cars, just sexy luxury!

Gonna research this weekend and post some sites that will have the types of garments we are looking for..............simple, inexpensive and innocently sexy!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Damn Cathy you make tea sound erotic. ( giggles) spicy and a little honey mmmm add some sugar to that and yummy...

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Perm - for sure bring some of your aunts teas some of the best is the specialty stores it will make for a real nice victorian tea party.

fem - now we are talking here on SLS where everyone is well behaved so there is no stalkers or wannabe stalkers here to give us a moment of concern for our privacy... (cough cough whispers under breath yeah right)

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I love tea, yes, please bring some to share. I guess I am pretty boring here at home, I usually have my green tea and honey in the am and sometimes I have choc caramel that another lady friend of mine came over to share with me once and left the box. I enjoy that in the evenings, its a little more spicy, but wonderful.

So, how long do we have to confirm and pay for this venture anyway ?

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Oooo a tea party too?! Man I cant wait..........doing all those girly things we never get to do cause of men and kids.....

B&B owner will pass along directions to those who have confirmed and paid.......dont want any wonderers to enjoy the view ya know? No stalkers at our party! I thought it was very sweet for them to consider our safety and privacy. Im so glad this is working out for us.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I will have some tea flown in from california from my aunts tea shop... She has amazing teas my favorite is angels dream and I will have to bring it to share

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
what would green tea be without honey ?

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Cathy... tea with some honey

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I think its about 2 hrs from me as well but we are all coming from different directions I think. hummm....

Tanya....just let me know when you are coming thru dear. We could have tea~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 72   End
TOPIC: Looking for interested women ladies in starting a girls night out