Looking for a Bi female : Swingers Discussion 86865
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLooking for a Bi female
TOPIC: Looking for a Bi female
Created by: sunshineandsweetpea
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been on here for 3yrs.. and have been looking to meet a bi female in Maryland or Va and have not found any... We have had a few dinner but that was it... I would like to meet a bi female but I am not haveing any luck.. Anyone for maryland that would like to be my 1st?? lolol

How can I meet a bi female??

sunshine

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Solo bi women are just about the rarest breed on swing sites. In just short of a year's time on swing sites we have met three, and played with two - one has become a girlfriend we see regularly. Like others, we have found better success playing with bi couples - the women get to enjoy each other AND each other's husbands. Mmmmm!

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
We have met several single bi fems on SLS as well as another site we are on as a couple. I do agree though, that we have met more just being out and about in regular dance clubs etc... Im also on a site for bi women exclusively and have met some wonderful ladies on there as well......I think the key above all else.......is being patient............

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Leather sounds intriguing....

It is easier to tell a profile you know nadda about "no thanks" cause you have no idea if chemistry will be there. Face to face is the only way to find out. That's why I always meet couples at clubs and parties for the 1st time. It's makes for fun evenings no matter how the evening ends.

Of course, I've had couples show up to clubs thinking they are gonna take me home before I have ever met them. That can be a problem if there is no connection.

If you go to a club to meet a bi-fem (or anyone).... Never assume anything. Just go with the flow and have a great time! Be open to everyone cause never know who you might have chemistry with. There are always others to connect with if things don't go as you plan.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven,

Thanks. We just seem to meet alot of single bi,bi-curious and straight women. I'd like to think it's her personality over my looks LOL. My looks and $3.17 get me a bagel and coffee and D&D. And everyone knows i have no personality.

seriously, we've never met a single woman on this or any other site, but meeting women out and m&gs and clubs hasn't proved to hard.

I've done the FmF thing twice. Fantasy fullfilled. she's done the MFM fantasy fullfilled. We need to come up with more stuff... i'm thinking leather.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Guess that makes fishing in it kinda tough huh???? ROFL!

With your pics, I can see why you have so many Unicorns included in your playtime (:~

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
to my knowledge there is not "lake" in lake worth florida. IF there is a lake it's more likely a big drainage pond.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty,

If you visited Texas, you'd most likely find more than 1 unicorn sexy babe!

I've taken the boat out on Lake Worth here. Not much to say about that Lake. *giggles* Lake Lewisville is wayyyy more fun! RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
hey raven,

I can't wait to move out of this lake worth and back to pittsburgh.

Answering this topic. we have not had a problem meeting bi females. We haven't met any from this site or any other online venue. But my wife has a bubbly personality and I'm me. Hasn't been a real challenge. And I bet if i wanted to road trip to texas I could find one more. LOL

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL@Scotty.....

We have a Lake Worth in my area hun....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
aren't we all.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Looking for a Bi female