Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Lookin for a bi girl in the atx
TOPIC: Lookin_for_a_bi_girl_in_the_atx
Created by: doublesexy
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've had no problem finding girls for me (i'm the girl) to play with. However, bi girls in this area really are like unicorns you hear rumors but rarely spot one. So if there are any ladies in our are who might be interested send me a message and i'll unlock our private pics for you ;) Also any constructive opinions about our profile are always appreciated.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had no problem finding girls for me (i'm the girl) to play with. However, bi girls in this area really are like unicorns you hear rumors but rarely spot one. So if there are any ladies in our are who might be interested send me a message and i'll unlock our private pics for you ;) Also any constructive opinions about our profile are always appreciated.

Fischer TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Lookin for a bi girl in the atx

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy