Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Let's see where we can take this!!
TOPIC: Let's_see_where_we_can_take_this!!
Created by: 2Waiting4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello Ladies my name is Robin and I have only lived in Alabama a few years, origonally from up north a little further! I am looking for friends (above all else), along with possible lover. Someone to hang out with on quiet nights and Party our asses off on Wild Nights! We enjoy everything from a movies at home to Hot nights of passion and anything in between! Always open for suggestions!! Give a yell lets chat and see where we end up! Have a Great Day! Peace, 2waiting4u

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello Ladies my name is Robin and I have only lived in Alabama a few years, origonally from up north a little further! I am looking for friends (above all else), along with possible lover. Someone to hang out with on quiet nights and Party our asses off on Wild Nights! We enjoy everything from a movies at home to Hot nights of passion and anything in between! Always open for suggestions!! Give a yell lets chat and see where we end up! Have a Great Day! Peace, 2waiting4u

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Let's see where we can take this!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.