Let's Shake Up the Bi-Female Forum : Swingers Discussion 57542
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLet's Shake Up the Bi-Female Forum
TOPIC: Let's Shake Up the Bi-Female Forum
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
Due to the lack of posts and overall enthusiasm (...and days of no posts) I went on an excursion to the Bi-Male forum had a brilliant idea. We'll just use some their topics to get started! So go ahead, pick a theme and fly with it:

Tasting your own Favorite [Pussy] Sucking [Pussies] Describe your most memoable bi experience Cum on your Face New at [licking pussy] Strap on fun Bi orgy- would you participate [Biwomen] receiving anal jacking off looking for a jerk off buddy [Licking] Bi [women] who [lick] in front of their [man] Big [Pussies] Helping a bi curious [woman] make the transition Licking your own [pussy] Uncut [Pussy] ARE YOU [GALS] EMBARASSING OF BEING BI [chicks] with dildoes

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
swo,

we have done the very position u described, women doing 69 with the males "doing" their respective partner. super super hot.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Welcum to the forums doe :)

Hope to see future post from you.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Tasting your own - I like to kiss the person who just gave me oral to taste myself. Favorite [Pussy] - yes, pussy is my favorite Sucking [Pussies] - would rather have my mouth around a kitty than a cock. Describe your most memorable bi experience - she & I were getting each other off orally while our husbands were in the other room drinking beer and watching tv. they were clueless. Cum on your Face - unimportant New at [licking pussy] - no, I'm not. Strap on fun - why? if I wanted to be penetrated, I'd hook up with a man. Bi orgy- would you participate - are you kidding me?! I'll come early and stay late. [Biwomen] receiving anal - tongues and fingers enhance the experience but cocks don't feel good, in my opinion. jacking off - aka masturbation. of course. looking for a jerk off buddy - not necessarily but I would probably not deny if requested. [Licking] - top to bottom. Bi [women] who [lick] in front of their [man] - no man would refuse, but only do it if you want to be fucked because they'll be dying to stick it in somebody's hole. Big [Pussies] - big, small, aren't we all. Helping a bi curious [woman] make the transition - prefer to be with a woman who already knows what she wants rather than a woman who isn't sure. Licking your own [pussy] - if it were possible I would certainly do it. Uncut [Pussy] - never met one. ARE YOU [GALS] EMBARASSING OF BEING BI - embarassed is the wrong word. I am cautious because some just don't understand a gal who likes to eat pussy more than she likes to suck cock. [chicks] with dildoes - get a man already!

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
-Tasting your own yes I use mine as perfume. I put it behind my ears. ;) -Favorite [Pussy] yes There are two...Mine and Hers. -Sucking [Pussies] in the same 24 hours??? yes -Describe your most memoable bi experience Just one....too many. Those 3 hours romps where time stands still. -Cum on your Face There is a way not to have this happen?? -New at [licking pussy] errr...25 years too late for this one. -Strap on fun No...That's why the make men. -Bi orgy- would you participate Been there, played there, wish Robert would have another party there. -[Biwomen] receiving anal In this case I was the poker not the pokee -jacking off well yes. looking for a jerk off buddy Why the hell not? Not looking for one but if that's what works at the time... Bi [women] who [lick] in front of their [man] Collateral damage....he had to watch for quite a while. Last weekend. Big [Pussies] fist almost fell in. Scared the shit out of me. Helping a bi curious [woman] make the transition. My forte' Licking your own [pussy] Err finally one that will NEVER happen. sigh. ARE YOU [GALS] EMBARASSED OF BEING BI. Only that I started so late. [chicks] with dildoes That's why they make men. Doesn't do a thing for me.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Cpl4fun!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I just had a b-day,,,"33",,, very odd #...I have lived a life that most could not dream of...drop out of school @ 14.. always kept a job,,no kids..and a great career..I'm not knocking anyone ,,,but 98% of the female race try to conform to what society says is acceptable...or their goal is to get whatever they can out of men..by using them and themselves..i love to eat pussy..and know that the female body is a very sensual thing ..but i despise the the way most women,s outlook and attitude...

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Welcome GF, we are all hungry in here....lol. *wink*

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Welcum to the forums GF,

You gotta watch out for those sweet young things *WEG*!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My first bi experience was with a much younger woman....she was very experienced though and introduced me to things I'd barely heard of till that point. It was amazing and left me with a definite hunger for more.

Dover PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcum RV,

We have Unicorns all around us. You are not that far from Dallas are you? Try some of the swing clubs there and you will hopefully find what you seek.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Let's Shake Up the Bi-Female Forum