Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Lesbian sites
TOPIC: Lesbian_sites
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else here gotten memberships at lesbian sites or sites that allow female looking for female?

I've checked out more than a few and there are quite a few married women 'looking for' fling/physical relationships. Some profiles are blunt and others have to be very subtle because there are sites that do not allow women such as myself because they get complaints from their members.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone else here gotten memberships at lesbian sites or sites that allow female looking for female?

I've checked out more than a few and there are quite a few married women 'looking for' fling/physical relationships. Some profiles are blunt and others have to be very subtle because there are sites that do not allow women such as myself because they get complaints from their members.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Lesbian sites
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.