Lesbian : Swingers Discussion 182268
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLesbian
TOPIC: Lesbian
Created by: allswellendwell
Original Starting post for this thread:
There's been a few profiles that I've stumbled on with an attractive single women listed as "bi" but when I read their profile they state that they are not at all interested in men. No play with the guy of a couple, and definitely no single men. This is not bi, but full lesbian. One recent profile I read stated that they did not even want the guy half of the couple to watch.

Should this site add a "lesbian" category to select? This way they can be filtered out for those that are not interested in only girl on girl play.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
This a world that the ladies truly rule! Try not to determine bi, bi curious, or lesbian in reference to a lady's profile. We ladies may be all or none of the above and at different times and moods. How many times have we felt push, push,push and experience direct, direct, direct! Not all but several. No wonder some may just want to close the door. Some just don't understand. The true Bi-Girl!

Username hidden
(6 posts)
It seems to me that this lady WAS as specific as she could be. So she wasted maybe 5 seconds of your time. I can't believe anyone was so inconvienced...or that this is such a pervasive issue...that you feel something should be done.

Maybe this lady is lesbian, maybe she isn't. But one thing is clear: she absolutely does not have to accept YOUR label of her sexuality.

Why are people so quick to label people they don't even know?

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
We totally agree with the Author. We really get annoyed when people try to create their own dictionary. If it is a genuinely Bi woman,and they want to be with another woman alone fine. But, make it clear on your profile! If a woman ONLY wants women all the time she is a Lesbian. There is nothing wrong with that! There should be no stigma for gay men or lesbian woman. They are human beings just like anybody else :) JUST BE SPECIFIC!

N Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
My experience has been alot of women would love to enjoy an afternoon of just girl/girl fun its the men who do not care for thier wives to participate. Not to say there are some women who want thier man involved and wont play without him. To each the water to float your boat.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Ahhh I see.

Most people consider their sexual orientation as something universal; i.e., if a woman self identifies as bisexual, she's not going to flip it to flip it to lesbian just because in this one small piece of her life she's only playing with women.

Also, don't forget, a lot of women will say "girls only" to avoid getting inundated with messages and such from single men. They may actually play with men from time to time but may be very selective. For some couples that's easier than wading through message after message from guys who don't even bother to read their profile.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
It only affects us by not being interested in meeting them. I have no strong feelings on it. Perhaps there is an agreement with her partner that she only will play with other women, but for all intended purposes for this site, it means she's not bi. At least not bi here.

This post wasn't really meant as a complaint, but more as a curious observation. My wife prefers men, and is even more picky with what women she will play with. She considers the girl on girl a appetizer to the main course. Thus meeting someone that wants girl on girl only, is not what we are interested in.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
A person can be bi and not interested in playing members of the opposite sex in certain situations. Maybe they have an agreement with their partner that being with other women not cheating but being with other men is. Another possibility is that couples use this as a way of reducing the number of messages they get from single men.

I'm curious, if a woman or female half of a couple indicates that they play with women only, how doe that affect you? Does it really matter?

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
There's been a few profiles that I've stumbled on with an attractive single women listed as "bi" but when I read their profile they state that they are not at all interested in men. No play with the guy of a couple, and definitely no single men. This is not bi, but full lesbian. One recent profile I read stated that they did not even want the guy half of the couple to watch.

Should this site add a "lesbian" category to select? This way they can be filtered out for those that are not interested in only girl on girl play.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Lesbian