Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Ladies -- Some Introspection this weekend
TOPIC: Ladies_--_Some_Introspection_this_weekend_
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey There.

Ok, so I was wondering, for the single bi-fems out there...

I get so turned off by all the "play with my wife" or "we guys will sit back and watch" etc. etc. So I was thinking... why? Why do I feel this way about those expressions of desire? I think it came down to something very simple for me. I have only once or twice casually 'fucked' another woman.

I have made love, and been intimate with other women many times, but generally they have been girlfriends, or close "regular' friends. The only times I attempted to do it casually have been absolute disasters.

Also, I don't tend to lust after women like that, sure, I'll see a nice set of breasts, and think to myself "mmm I'd like to snuggle up with her" but I never see a nice pair of breasts and think to myself "Day-um I wanna shove my strap on up between those babies". Whereas, I DO think that about men, well, ok, I think, "Day-um, that guy's Abs/Shoulders/Ass are hot, I wanna fuck him like an animal".

When I read how the guy wants to watch, I get pissed, cuz I love women, but I LUST after dick, and the idea of me sharing that intimately with a woman, and having her not let me borrow "her" dick seems vastly unfair. I wouldn't want to be intimate with a woman who wasn't willing to share. I'd be willing to share any one of 'my' men with any woman I'd be intimate with..... LOL

Ok rant/introspection over...

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
That is one of the things I will do playing with a couple it be his entertainment. So if the wife is just going along with hubby just for his thrills it aint gonna happen. Now if your both wanting a true 3some where the woman truly is bi and truly wants to be with the other woman its all a go. Im not in this to be an actress

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey There.

Ok, so I was wondering, for the single bi-fems out there...

I get so turned off by all the "play with my wife" or "we guys will sit back and watch" etc. etc. So I was thinking... why? Why do I feel this way about those expressions of desire? I think it came down to something very simple for me. I have only once or twice casually 'fucked' another woman.

I have made love, and been intimate with other women many times, but generally they have been girlfriends, or close "regular' friends. The only times I attempted to do it casually have been absolute disasters.

Also, I don't tend to lust after women like that, sure, I'll see a nice set of breasts, and think to myself "mmm I'd like to snuggle up with her" but I never see a nice pair of breasts and think to myself "Day-um I wanna shove my strap on up between those babies". Whereas, I DO think that about men, well, ok, I think, "Day-um, that guy's Abs/Shoulders/Ass are hot, I wanna fuck him like an animal".

When I read how the guy wants to watch, I get pissed, cuz I love women, but I LUST after dick, and the idea of me sharing that intimately with a woman, and having her not let me borrow "her" dick seems vastly unfair. I wouldn't want to be intimate with a woman who wasn't willing to share. I'd be willing to share any one of 'my' men with any woman I'd be intimate with..... LOL

Ok rant/introspection over...

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Ladies -- Some Introspection this weekend
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.