Ladies -- Some Introspection this weekend : Swingers Discussion 67636
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLadies -- Some Introspection this weekend
TOPIC: Ladies -- Some Introspection this weekend
Created by: KinkyInDelaware
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey There.

Ok, so I was wondering, for the single bi-fems out there...

I get so turned off by all the "play with my wife" or "we guys will sit back and watch" etc. etc. So I was thinking... why? Why do I feel this way about those expressions of desire? I think it came down to something very simple for me. I have only once or twice casually 'fucked' another woman.

I have made love, and been intimate with other women many times, but generally they have been girlfriends, or close "regular' friends. The only times I attempted to do it casually have been absolute disasters.

Also, I don't tend to lust after women like that, sure, I'll see a nice set of breasts, and think to myself "mmm I'd like to snuggle up with her" but I never see a nice pair of breasts and think to myself "Day-um I wanna shove my strap on up between those babies". Whereas, I DO think that about men, well, ok, I think, "Day-um, that guy's Abs/Shoulders/Ass are hot, I wanna fuck him like an animal".

When I read how the guy wants to watch, I get pissed, cuz I love women, but I LUST after dick, and the idea of me sharing that intimately with a woman, and having her not let me borrow "her" dick seems vastly unfair. I wouldn't want to be intimate with a woman who wasn't willing to share. I'd be willing to share any one of 'my' men with any woman I'd be intimate with..... LOL

Ok rant/introspection over...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
That is one of the things I will do playing with a couple it be his entertainment. So if the wife is just going along with hubby just for his thrills it aint gonna happen. Now if your both wanting a true 3some where the woman truly is bi and truly wants to be with the other woman its all a go. Im not in this to be an actress

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey There.

Ok, so I was wondering, for the single bi-fems out there...

I get so turned off by all the "play with my wife" or "we guys will sit back and watch" etc. etc. So I was thinking... why? Why do I feel this way about those expressions of desire? I think it came down to something very simple for me. I have only once or twice casually 'fucked' another woman.

I have made love, and been intimate with other women many times, but generally they have been girlfriends, or close "regular' friends. The only times I attempted to do it casually have been absolute disasters.

Also, I don't tend to lust after women like that, sure, I'll see a nice set of breasts, and think to myself "mmm I'd like to snuggle up with her" but I never see a nice pair of breasts and think to myself "Day-um I wanna shove my strap on up between those babies". Whereas, I DO think that about men, well, ok, I think, "Day-um, that guy's Abs/Shoulders/Ass are hot, I wanna fuck him like an animal".

When I read how the guy wants to watch, I get pissed, cuz I love women, but I LUST after dick, and the idea of me sharing that intimately with a woman, and having her not let me borrow "her" dick seems vastly unfair. I wouldn't want to be intimate with a woman who wasn't willing to share. I'd be willing to share any one of 'my' men with any woman I'd be intimate with..... LOL

Ok rant/introspection over...

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Ladies -- Some Introspection this weekend