LOOKING FOR A BI LADY : Swingers Discussion 35151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesLOOKING FOR A BI LADY
TOPIC: LOOKING FOR A BI LADY
Created by: mroct The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Aren't we all seeking the elusive unicorn...but I have to say, the unicorns whom we've met have become true friends first, even part of our family (well at least one has) and how are you going to expect any self respecting female to answer your pleas for sex if your approach is all wrong...anyway...time to bury the dead horse...good luck!

-C!

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Smile. The single mindedness is amazing. I would definitely get another couple of pics. The pic isn't appealing. The main thing all the post indicate? desperation. Stop asking. One of the best couples I've met. I met at a club. They are sweethearts.

Your single line pleas sound more like the plaintive cry of a very common, animal. a married man..who wants a FMF.

Vixen's anger results from frustration. I know how she feels. Some one is always looking for a Hot, bi, babe..

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You need to just STOP! You have posted 7 different topics looking for a single bi female to join you both. You are looking for the SAME THING 90% OF THE OTHER COUPLES ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!! The Forum is for discussion...not to post you desperate search.

Your PROFILE is for your swinging search....And TRUST me... Single females like myself are NOT interested in people who waste everyone's discussion space with your own pathetic pleas for a Unicorn. Try using some of that excessive Free time you seem to have, and Add some pictures and INFORMATION to your profile! You might have more luck than just casting your fishing line for any single girl who might bite.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: LOOKING FOR A BI LADY