Just for the bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 96154101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesJust for the bi ladies
TOPIC: Just for the bi ladies
Created by: Bicou4bif_fl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto. Also, to me, "eye candy" would get boring pretty fast. for someone who feels compelled to be of benefit, service, somehow a contributing member of the little society, the feeling would soon demand either leaving or feeling useless, anachronous.

BC

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
It's not necessarily a matter of touch for me, because I've been with females who are quite rough, and have also been taught by one to "suck my clit like a cock," so the touch isn't always softer. For me, sometimes I just crave a woman, and it's hard to explain, so I don't try to explain it, I just roll with it.

There is a definite attraction factor, males and females, for me, and I think it has a lot more to do with sexiness than gender. Sexiness is hard to define, but we know it when it presents itself.

What I DON'T like, however, is the couple who is only looking to find a female for FF play while he watches, as a novelty, fantasy, curiosity, trendy type thing, where the guy is "not allowed" to play sexually. That's a turn off to us, and seems to be becoming a majority with some of the younger couples we encounter, especially at swing clubs. The "bi factor" only for club or dance floor situations, the kissing only for attention, etc.

In ALL our play, we prefer real people, with no pretenses. If you're not bi, who cares? Know yourselves and don't be defensive of your preferences...we'd rather have honesty...I like it when a straight female knows herself that well, and will not compromise for the sake of being fashionable.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I frequently play just F/F and the level of passion and erotism is much deeper and HOTTER! There are times when the hubby may be present, and times when he is absent. If he (males) is (are) present, my rule is for him(them) to sit back, relax, and enjoy the eye candy until asked to join.

If the male(s) is(are) impatient, the passion and erotism is usually lost. The chances of me returning again when he is present is probably 5 to 10 % at most when that happens.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It is my personal feeling that whether cavorting bi or mf straight, being without a moderator, manager, cop, monitor, or semi-involved other allows for greater freedom of expression, submission, involvement and fulfillment. After progressively diminishing big brotherings I am comfortable that two certain man are good to and with my spouse. Therefore, I will be leaving the scene entirely. They can call me when ready to meet somewhere for breakfast, dinner or an airport retrieval. An outsider wanting to voyeur or moderate the bi experience of others might just be a tad unwanted. For the benefit of the "others" it might be considerate to perhaps find out what would be helpful and honestly desired by those "others" and not so much self-indulgent.

Having been informed that I am desperate and today, by the same person, that I am unattractive and must be an octogenarian, it is understandable that my presence could have deleterious effects on otherwise delightful trysts.

Naturally, I consider the source of such insipient insults and consider them appropriately as truly lost.

BC

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
This thread got me to talking to my husband about it and our thought is that the difference might be in the different type of touch men and women (often) prefer. With men it seems they like a firmer, harder touch. Most of the women we know prefer a softer touch. When I am with a woman that softer touch comes natural - I do what I like done to me. With a guy I have to guess more.

For myself I would say the sensuality is different with men and women. I love the sensual, softer play with a woman - it gets me extremely wet very fast. At the same time I absolutely love the feeling of a man inside me.

Madison WI

Username hidden
(57 posts)
Being fair to someone you have made a covenant with, to honor, cherish and love can be a difficult thing to maintain. None the less, it has to be done. Save The Males.

BC

Bellingham WA

Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Just for the bi ladies