Is enough enough : Swingers Discussion 61377
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesIs enough enough
TOPIC: Is enough enough
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yay, a couple that we both find attractive contacted us.

Boo, I kept asking the woman what they were intrested in doing because they didn't have any information in their profile. Finally after a bunch of back and forth bs I finally ask which of the options they are intrested in on our profile and I get a reply well just here:

"I don't consider myself a bisexual woman. I would NEVER play without my husband present and we are more interested in a threesome with another woman or a foursome. I am completely devoted to my husband and really only got interested in this lifestyle because of his interest in it. I don't think i ever would have explored this whole sexual side of life without him. Anyway, if you or your man would like to join us sometime that would be great. I am just not interested in any one on one action. I am a happily married "bi-curious" woman."

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love fathers,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you said feathers. I love them too and have them all around my bedroom and toy bag. Now if I could just do the same with the fathers.........

LMACUAO!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Pay hell, we were going to stand in line! LOL

Bethpage TN

Username hidden
(1033 posts)
The frog, the fly or the ass, Annie???? (Waiting with GREAT anticipation for the response)

Bethpage TN

Username hidden
(1033 posts)
I don't think you wasted anyone's time. I have been lost in e-mail and subscribed threads lately cause of all the traveling I was doing until recently.

You can only feel what you feel. I saw issues personally and I run from those FAST!

My advice..... They are not your idea match so keep looking for the right ones.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree on the last post but this I cannot even consider:

"I think that trying to decipher what the other lady wants or is looking for is not worth the time or effort."

I like to know what the intent because I don't like being DuntDADUH a free prostiute stand in for the husband to jerk off on while his skinny gym rat wife smiles and pretends to like to lick my pussy but all the while it shows through that she is not into ME. I don't like just being used. Could you imagine a man fucking you while watching someone else, never looking at you or wanting to be with you? Just a hole in the mattress? It, to me, is worth the time. But I appreciate your pov. It just seemed like you were saying "shut the fuck up already".

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
It's been seven days since the last posting. Was there a silence contest going on that I messed up?

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I apologize for wasting your time, really.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Hi there. Would you be interested in meeting up with a couple? I'm wanting to give my husband a threesome. Here's a pic of him"

LOL I thought I'd give you guys an update. This is what the same chick sent to my single profile. She finally just came out and said it in the second email after I didn't reply to her first one. Sad part is a couple I may have wanted to meet met up with seems to have hooked up with them so now I'm second guessing the new couples intentions.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"I would NEVER play without my husband present and we are more interested in a threesome with another woman or a foursome. I am completely devoted to my husband and really only got interested in this lifestyle because of his interest in it. I don't think i ever would have explored this whole sexual side of life without him. Anyway, if you or your man would like to join us sometime that would be great. I am just not interested in any one on one action. I am a happily married "bi-curious" woman."

This insinuates that I am a slut because I WOULD play without my husband, that I am not devoted to my husband and that I am not happily married. God I'm glad that I don't have to run around town giving blow jobs to strangers for my husbands amusement to prove my devotion. LOL, I think the jokes on her. I feel much better now...

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"If the only reason you are mad is because she won't meet you for just FF play then I think you may be misreading what she typed."

Nope, I never mentioned wanting to meet her alone. I'm mad because this (the 16th email) is what she flipped out about: "I started looking for a single F or a married F that could play separately since october and other than the girl in dec haven't had much luck. I'm mainly looking for girlplay alone but it seems BI doesn't mean "I swing both ways", but "I swing for my partner." Which of the 4 options on our profile are the two of you intrested in?"

Note the last sentence, note that they contacted us, note the disclaimer on my profile, note that any play that we could have could fall into any of the 4 categories. Why contact us and seem EAGER to meet when you haven't even read our profile and are absolutely NOT what we are looking for? What if I/we ran over to meet this couple (that lives so close it kills me) at a jump of the gun like they wanted?

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Is enough enough