If your girlfriend gets more pussy than you, is that good or bad : Swingers Discussion 101184101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesIf your girlfriend gets more pussy than you, is that good or bad
TOPIC: If your girlfriend gets more pussy than you, is that good or bad
Created by: Harleyman64
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been presented with the issue infrequently. Wondered what others thought?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Over the year,s I been with over 100 lady,s -- but was Bi before i was married !,. So yes I got more pussY then him, some woman ,I seen for year,s !!! we kicked it L O T ,s of time,s

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(31 posts)
according to my man, who the hell cares? Since he is straight and I am not it is a bonus and blessing he says that this is how God made me!!! lol..I play with females with his permission of course, alone. Whether he is present or not. So yep...I definitely get more pussy than he...I LOVE PUSSY!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Since we have only done 3somes, she gets the same amount of pussy as i do. but whatever happens, happens. actually i get more cause of hers :)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
My wife gets more pussy than me..... would not have it any other way.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
John get more pussy then i do. although i always join in, i'm not into woman as much as most women on here. I play in the heat of the moment with both sexes, but never look at a woman on the street and think about sex with her.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I get three times as much pussy as my husband .Like Iv'e posted before He's very supportive of me.Loves that I'm living life to the fullest. :-)

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I get more pussy than my Hubby because I have a steady girl. he gets more dick than me because he has a man friend to play with. with both love swinging with both bi cpls. we got intot he lifestyle for the bi sex not the str8 sex.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
i see it as we both get our cake and eat it too:)

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
I get more pussy than him when we play as a couple (yes we have a couples profile here) and he is happy I do,, so no problem here with it..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It's Orgasmic! After all, in a 3-way, I have the only cock and get double the pleasure, why shouldn't she?

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: If your girlfriend gets more pussy than you, is that good or bad