I need someones help : Swingers Discussion 56631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesI need someones help
TOPIC: I need someones help
Created by: mixitupnypa
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife expresses a deep interest in women. She has not acted on this fantasy. I want someone to help me get her into this lifestyle. It would bring me much pleasure....Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah-ha, Penny you know I'm not one to pick on such subtle gestures. I don't think others caught it either but I don't know.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Put $50 in her purse & send her off to a lez/ gay bar with the words, "Have fun."

You're silly. Read the profile. Oh, I can justtt,... oh here "'I' am looking to make my wife desire to be with other women come to life. 'I' want her to enjoy this erotic pleasure. 'I' would love to participate but would not mind keeping a watchful eye." ........Send her OFF! HOw would he get his rocks off (which it's so obvious that's what this is about) when she's at a gay bar without him? ........Here shall I pull out more? "'I' want to meet sexy women who will help her fulfill her and my desires. Maybe [I'll] meet you in a bar/club. You go up to her and start a conversation. Be suggestive! See where it takes us.... " surrrrreeeee.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Around here, if your good, you don't even need money for drinks. Someone else is buying them for you. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Oh man.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
My wife expresses a deep interest in women. She has not acted on this fantasy. I want someone to help me get her into this lifestyle. It would bring me much pleasure....Any suggestions?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: I need someones help