Hire A Sex Worker : Swingers Discussion 54024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesHire A Sex Worker
TOPIC: Hire A Sex Worker
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was questioned about my now standard response ...Hire a sex worker. What do other (True) bifemales think. (true=joke)

It's straight forward and you know it.

These folks want a body (meat) to play with. Forget that it happens to be a person. They want someone to fulfill a job description.

A birthday present. A surprise for hubby/wife. A Hot, bi, babe to help my Bi-Curious wife. A sub to provide oral service. A woman to do him with a strap-on...

No where in these (job) descriptions do they request a person. They want a thing. There is nothing about her feelings, wants, desires. Nothing about honesty, integrity, intelligence, kindness, sensitivity.

They want a thing that functions without regard for her needs, therefore a pro is the way to go. Why bother trying to find it for free? I could make a ton of money being a sex worker that catered to these folks.

2 hours of birthday surprise...$300.00

It has become extremely tiring to see/get these pathetic pleas for free sexual services. It's been constant fare for 12 net years.

"Hire a sex worker" is my small way of directing these folks to a person that can provide and won't ask for anything in return.

Mischief.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It would be a pleasure dooode..... muah

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Okay Mischief... I understand better now where you are coming from. Agreed...Smiles!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
This was funny to me.... Mischief you are right. I know alot of people who look at this lifestyle like a meat market.

I can imagine as a single women some of the disgusting emails you must get.

Some people are clueless aren't they. Your a smart lady and we hold much respect for you and what you say. I like that you actualy know what your talking about.

You have so much more to offer people than a third body. Its their loss and your garden is less weedy in the mean time.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Mrs. Simbaxx:

We respect each other. Smile. You show respect in your posting on being sexual with women. You described mirroring what you like in hopes that she will like it too.

You pay attention to your partner's needs. You don't need to know their name. You show respect for their personhood by trying to be the best partner you can be.

I know you to be polite, respectful and fun. That's all I ask for. My postings revolve around the selfishness of the requests.

I don't want, need, desire to be wined and dined. I merely want to feel respected, appreciated, connected in some small way. The posts I usually put Hire a sex worker on are devoid of these small things.

Example. I met a soft swing couple at a club. We went back to a room. I didn't know they were soft swing. It didn't matter. I relaxed an allowed myself to fit in where they were comfortable. The husband did one small thing that really worked for me. As he had sex with his wife, he braced his hand behind my back. I was laying next to the wife. It pulled me into their energy field and it was VERY nice energy. Wink.

Names might have been exchanged..I don't remember. I don't need names, occupations, or a bunch of personal connection. I do need what these posts seem to be missing. That's my entire point.

My point is not to change the way these folks go about their business. This IS America. I merely don't believe these ads are successful because they generally lack the modicum of respectfulness that someone other than a professional/blow-up doll requires.

I'm only speaking for myself.

smiles...off to the club

Mischief and yellow snow

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I don't know Mischief... a lack of respect? I'm a very sensitive caring individual and when I "just have sex" with someone I can't imagine that I"m coming off to them as showing any lack of respect to them in any fashion. If I did... I would be truly shocked since I believe in showing every person respect.. but that doesn't mean I have to get to know them.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It was posted in humor.

Hire a SKINNY sex worker.

Regarding being used. I never said I minded being used. Some of the best sex I have had has been of the type Mrs Simbaxxx described. I have no problem being a sex object.

What is missing from those come-ons is respect.

I am now finished with this.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Doode:

Be careful how far you deduce from what I said. You are wandering into the bushes.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I get the offers of being a birthday present all the time, or to do something that the other female will not do. Those offers do make me feel like a free piece of meat when I read them and my answer is always NO! I got some good ideas for replies from this thread and "Hire a sex worker" will always be included with my answers . Many thanks!

RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You didn't read my posts. I'm not talking about All swingers. I not talking about swingers at all. These post are directed to the folks who post a standard one line request* and then are amazed no one responds.

*I want a bichick to do hubby for his BD present.

Reread the posts. I'm not speaking for you.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"I've pretty much become resigned to that's how it is."

Dooode,

It is how it is. But it is what you let it be.

Some may like the anonymity of orgy sex. It doesn't get my rocks off. I feel I understand why it works for some. It's mindlessness is key. Coupled with physical effort, group gropes blow off tons of stress and energy without the attendant issues of personal interaction. Couples can be connected to themselves and disconnected to the others at the same time.

I have been a BD present for a couple. I enjoyed it. I only knew their first names/e-mail. I had met them twice. I provided such because I felt a nice connection with them. I require a small amount of personal energy back my way. The scene worked VERY well. I provided energy for 3 very quick hours and left for them to bond over the experience. I was treated like a person. That's the difference for me.

I have changed as I have gotten older. I was much more like Mrs. Simbaxxx so eloquently described. I got bored with the mere rubbing of body parts and the powerXchange of sex. That's the cool part. We can all be ourselves.

The really funny thing about couples who post such drivel? Treat them like a piece of meat and you will get kicked to the curb immediately. They want respect for the privilege of allowing you (the meat) into their bed. I say. Give it to get it. Otherwise hire a sex worker.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Hire A Sex Worker