Hey what about : Swingers Discussion 51057
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesHey what about
TOPIC: Hey what about
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
A lot of girls say that they need dick to be done (iow-not fully satisfied unless you have pentration) but what about strap-ons? Couldn't you be completely "finished" if you were penetrated by a regular hand held bouncy bunny eared vibrating spinning thing? I've just seen alot of these comments on posts and profiles and hell i "finish" all by myself nearly everyday, sometimes with mr bunny bunny sometimes without. Thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree. My insatiable bi-fem and I had to tell our partners that we needed 1 on 1 time when we are together. We explained that we needed to get to know each other better and that the men were a distraction. We sometimes get together when no one else is there. When we are playing as couples, the guys let us play together without interrupting. They usually watch us together until we are ready for them to come join us, which really turns them on. During our playtime, the two of us usually continue to play with each other and the guys at the same time. Makes for some pretty awesome sex! Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hmmm... some may be missing the point...

I have great and loving sex with other women. Just us. No guys. And yes, I'm very bi and enjoy playing with women and have several women lovers with whom I'm even more intimate. I've spent weekends and traveled with women lovers; no need for guys at all.

But no, I'm not lesbian because I enjoy guys too. The issue here is whether you can feel completely satisfied with just women. And my answer is YES. In fact women are more satisfying to women than men. But to experience that you must hook up with the "right" bisexual or lesbian females and do it without men around. That's something not many of us do.

Then, don't think I don't crave men too. I do. I love all sexual creatures, to put it that way...

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Well, I was not offended, but thanks. If you knew me, then you'd know I am usually never totally satisfied and most men have to beg for mercy cause I milk them dry in the course of many orgasms for both of us. I am a nymph, sweetie and can never get enough. My partner is sleeping right now from exhaustion of playing with me since he got here yesterday. We were only apart for 2 days this week. I think he has cum about 6 times since we woke up today already, and we are headed to play with a couple that we have found compatible with our insatiable kinky sex drive. The bi-fem and I are strongly attracted to each other and things get very heated. After we get home, he usually has to fuck me for at least another hour or two before I can fall asleep. The guy has it so rough. I don't think he feels like he does not cum enough. *wink* *wink*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
No no no i didn't mean to offend. At first i just wanted to clarify that women can get off without a man and not be total lesbians that all and then I was just a little rattled by the whole idea that we're done when theyre done deal. "we had sex 4 times" means the man came 4 times. The idea that that some women feel fulfilled when a man cums and NEED it that's all. Im sorry i didn't mean to upset you.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
It's my preference and that is the end of that!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"I still need the mental stimulation of the male. I am bi, not lesbian."

I was just pointing out that not just Lesbians can have sex without a man, bisexuals do also. There are just so many things wrong with this.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Well, you lucky males, I need the you no matter what! The women are extra fun sexual stimulation. As stated I am Bi, not lesbian, Bi means both sexes. I am actually bi-aggressive.

If I was heterosexual, why would I want the female? I rated myself as a 2.7 on the scale listed here in the forums, meaning more heterosexual than Bi. I need the male, I need and want the penetration of the real cock, not a toy. While I have my favorite toys, I need the mental stimulation that a male gives to me.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"""While I find TOYS lots of fun and cam cum multiple with women, I still need the mental stimulation of the male. I am bi, not lesbian. """

Raven does this mean you NEED the mental stimulation of a female when you're with a man too. Because youre bi, not heterosexual.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I must agree with amy as well. Love a woman with good oral and manual talent. I am bi as well, if I want penetration, I have my own sweety. Now, maybe for something different or playful....I would use a toy...but, not really preferred.

cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Well, yeah, I feel the same way; there is nothing like the real thing...

But that said... I'm very bi (which means I love to play with women at least as much as with guys, probably more) and most women I play with love toys in addition to the flesh... there is time for everything specially when I spend the entire night on a one-on-one.

Oh, yes, most of all I crave the kissing and caressing and licking and for me what turns me really on is the intimacy and openess of a night with another woman, just the two of us, no one else to intrude...

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Hey what about