Helping a bi curious woman make the transition : Swingers Discussion 57699
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesHelping a bi curious woman make the transition
TOPIC: Helping a bi curious woman make the transition
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
With exception of the fake bi's, would you or would you not want to be the first for another woman?

What would you or have you done to ease the transition from bi-curious to Bi/straight?

How many of you have not yet oral sex with another female? (I say oral because it's more serious than kissing or breast play)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had oral sex with females, and love it when there is a sexual attraction there. Yes, its fun. How do you make the transition? Well, you go with the natural flow of things. Thats what we did. No one, including her, pushed me to do anything before I was ready. When I felt comfortable I did it. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Interesting thoughts...

My bf is writing this for me, as I'm in bed not wanting to get up...

Some were openly hesitant to be"my first", perhaps it was pressure on them or they really didn't feel like "teaching me", or maybe they thought I'd just receive, lol.

My first experience happened quite casually when we met up with a couple and we just clicked. She touched me differently than my bf does. Same places, different ways somehow (he has since taken up the practice).

Things just fell into place.

Not being oral never occurred to me and I really appreciate talented fingers.

Since then I've been someone's first once - very nice, and she came back for more. What a compliment!

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Is there a problem in being able to have an equal relationship with either sex if you are bi?

Not in my book..... I like being able to enjoy the best of both worlds (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"OMG you mean there really are people out there who don't make a sound. I didn't know they exist. "

haha my first was like that. I was her first also. I found it really really really hard to read her. And when we swapped she found it distrating that I made noise haha I guess I should put on my profile noisey and loud and enjoy the same haha.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
OMG you mean there really are people out there who don't make a sound. I didn't know they exist.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
I would not think of getting any closer to the women I play with than the men I play with ..... I don't want a relationship with either. Its strictly sexual with both. Women require too much maintance and attention.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"As for deeper relationships with them, oh yes! Having more in common and spending time getting to know them makes for richer experiences and the intensity can be awesome. " I had a female lover once that we were very close and it was just more drama than I cared to have to have in the relationship. Over time I have found that I really do not care for bi activity as they want to be very close friends and this is sexual fun for us. Plus I do not find I care to indulge in bi activities with women except for rare occassions.

but you dont do that with men? Its the 'why not' that has me wondering" I think if I am understanding your question.. why do I not get involved with men on the same level? I do take the male and the female friendships if you will the same. I dont get closer to men than I do a woman I have an encounter with. Everyone is on the same field in our book. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Hey I resemble that remark. I just had my first "real' encounter with another woman. Not all wanted to take the time to see if I knew what I was doing. Bu I'll tell you this................the two that did, left with a smile.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
I am not as interested in virgins or those with little experience, but I can't say I have not enjoyed a few. I would much rather be with females who are experienced and know how to please me back.

As for deeper relationships with them, oh yes! Having more in common and spending time getting to know them makes for richer experiences and the intensity can be awesome.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have to say I prefer the experienced bi fems to the newly curious. I have been with a couple virgins and although it was pleasant and fun.... it doesn't come close to a fully experience bi fem that knows what she likes. Consequently, I try to avoid the virgins.

As far as the emotional aspect... I've had two bi fems that were friends vs many fems that were not friends. I have found the sex to be hotter with fems I barely know. Emotions do not increase the sexual gratification for me. I prefer to keep the emotions out of it...it usually spoils things because drama soon follows. For one thing... girls can get too attached emotionally. I love the het type male sex with fems..... I'm just not attracted to the emotional involvement....if I sense it happening I run in the opposite direction.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Helping a bi curious woman make the transition