Hard to find that bi-single female : Swingers Discussion 39782
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesHard to find that bi-single female
TOPIC: Hard to find that bi-single female
Created by: sassy14 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
My two pennies...

You are young (23) so relax... do things that do not cost money. Many swinger COUPLES are hung up on 'expensive' habits...

Hey, you are looking for real hot sex with guys & women... not for all the stuff.

Go to clubs! and bars! and you'll be surprised, flirting with the women (married or single) you'll be able to hook up with them. For a relationship to develop it takes longer time. But over my many years swinging (I'm 36 now!) I've found that many married (but hot) women long for a sexual & emotional relationship with another woman.

Just keep trying; you'll find several.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
Likewise I agree with Denise. Single bi women are inclined to seek a more longer term relationship. True. On the other hand I have some very intimate long term relationships with bi women who are married and we are true lovers, yet there is no presure to 'live together' and 'marry' (so to speak). That is, I feel, the best of both worlds: having the intense, deep and permanent relationship without having to alter my life.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
We agreed with ML here. Single Bi females are very very hard to find. Even on this site. We were lucky our first two girls were single. And both of them were having bad times with men. But they are the exception instead of the norm. The rest have been married or living with a boyfriend. Married biwoman to us are the best. They are really just looking to be with a woman and most want no strings. The single woman we were with wanted more than just friendship and sex. anyway enjoy those that are interested in you and if that one single bi woman comes along consider yourself fortunate. Denise and Jim

Bellefonte PA
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Most people who seek a single bi-female will never find one.

Here is my suggestion...

Play as a couple with other couples, go to clubs, parties, etc., whatever is available in your area. You will meet women who are in a couple (married like you or otherwise) and you will eventually become intimate with one or more. It will be easy to play you two or three by yourselves once you 'hook up.'

I'm bi and have several women lovers and all of them are "coupled" which means they are married or in a relationship with a man. In addition to sex we share intimacies, fun times, trust, and help each other too.

So, I feel you (and most other people seeking single bi women) are going about it in a wrong way which is guaranteed to fail. Also if you go to clubs or parties as a single woman from time to time (I do with some frequency) when your hubby is not around, you will meet other women mostly "coupled" women who if you two 'click' will love to play with you and engage in a long term relationship (both sexual and emotional) and that will really enhance your time alone. In fact, you may be looking forward to that kind of 'quality' time with other women when your hubby is away traveling.

I have to confess that the time I spend with my women lovers are very fullfilling and special. I choose my female lovers very carefully because they are as important or more important than the rest. You may eventually find that you like better companionship of other women in terms of sexual time and emotional attachments than that of men. That does not mean you will become a gay (lesbian) woman. You can enjoy both 'worlds' which is what I do. It's like having your cake and eating it too....

Try it and I'm sure it will work for you as well as it works for me and many other of the women I know. If you have to travel a few miles, don't hesitate. You may not find what you want in your immediate neighborhood or town.

Good luck.

Michelle

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Hard to find that bi-single female