Girls do you get turned on by watching 2 guys together, Whats your favorite Act : Swingers Discussion 142997
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesGirls do you get turned on by watching 2 guys together, Whats your favorite Act
TOPIC: Girls do you get turned on by watching 2 guys together, Whats your favorite Act
Created by: bootytaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few years back (at least 6), A new girl friend said she gets so turned on by watching 2 guys together. Well boy did she. Sex was so great for her right then. Its like a chain reaction. Her watching got her so turned on that it excited me so much doing it i could do it for ever in that setting. When you get that turned on you'll do things that you would not have dreamed of before. Are the any couples that can relate to this. Girls do you like watching. And what does it do for you and for your relationship Does your straight guy enjoy it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks for the clarification.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Ok

We have a single male that we play with regularly. So we usually are already a MFM.

So the single female who joins makes it a mfmf.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Okay I may be in the minority here...I love 2 women together and think it's incredibly hot. But honestly...I'm not into 2 guys together, I'm not homophobic...just doesn't work for me!

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Joey stated:We seem to have much better success with single females than most couples and I attribute that 100% to the mm play.

Could you elaborate, as I read you have much better success with SINGLE FEMALES, than most couples and attribute that to the MM play....so,,, you play with yourself and consider yourself two males? or you consider your wife the other M? Just wondered cause last time I checked a single female was one female. At least here in Texas a single female is one lone woman. Where does the other male come from?? Curious for clarification.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I find a LOT of girls like it.

We dont find single females online....Mainly because we dont bother being one of the 1000 couples emailing them.

How we end up playing with single females is talking about our play in person and they express an interest in seeing it and or participating.

We had one female who was part of a couple....That didnt like it at all. But she didnt like seeing him with a female either and they no longer play.

Every other female that has participated loved it and they have all been back many times.

We seem to have much better success with single females than most couples and I attribute that 100% to the mm play.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Have been at events that bi male play was present, interesting for a few minutes, really not a turn on to see two males for me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Wow Velvet am sorry I missed this post before, because this is exactly what got Cin and I into the lifestyle. After Cin and I got back together (another story) We were having our usual good time in the sack, We got talking about fantasies, what each of us would like to try. She said that she would love to have sex with a woman. BOING!!!!!! Every guys dream to watch and or get in the middle of. Then it was my turn, hummmm do I really tell her? Well at the risk of getting kicked down the stairs and out the door. I said I would really like to try sex with a guy. What I got was a WOW, that is sooooooo hot!!!!! Man the hot pig sex was on that night!!!!! It took almost 2 years to make both happen for us, but it has been a ball since. No pun intended. Cin goes crazy every time she watches me with a guy and loves to join in. She loves to feed me his cock and watches real close as he blast his load. Cin can cum just watching, so I would said she gets major turned on watching me have sex with another guy. We have found several other couples we play with, where the woman just loves to watch her man with a guy as well. So, any guys reading this, don't be shy, give bi a try. It may be the best thing that ever happened for your sex life. And as a reminder to all. "Don'tbe silly, cover your willy!!!!!

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
In 23 days, 206 people have opened this post up to read it.... but.... not one person answered. I find that truly strange... I guess somethings are still taboo even in here, the world of swinging.

Well, to answer the question... I saw this video once when I was 16 and babysitting at my mom's friends house. The video (VHS) was not label and I put it in to see what it was. It started at a point where a few really hot guys where hanging from a pull up bar in a shower area. They were all naked and another guy walked in and grabbed the first guy by the balls. He grabbed and pulled on them hard. The guy getting his balls pulled was making a face like it hurt or that he was going to lose his grip on the bar. I am not sure.

I just thought that was so damn hot! I can't explain why, it just was. I had to turn it off at that point because the parents were returning home.

I have never actually seen two men in person doing anything to each other so I am not sure how I would feel. At the risk of being considered odd, the truth is, I can assume that I would find somethings to be fun to watch.

I am a firm believer that this lifestyle is about having fun and relaxing about our sexual hang-ups... ones that we have often gained from the main stream.

To each his or her own I suppose.

Mason MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
A few years back (at least 6), A new girl friend said she gets so turned on by watching 2 guys together. Well boy did she. Sex was so great for her right then. Its like a chain reaction. Her watching got her so turned on that it excited me so much doing it i could do it for ever in that setting. When you get that turned on you'll do things that you would not have dreamed of before. Are the any couples that can relate to this. Girls do you like watching. And what does it do for you and for your relationship Does your straight guy enjoy it?

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Girls do you get turned on by watching 2 guys together, Whats your favorite Act