Gaydar, Bidar : Swingers Discussion 57632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesGaydar, Bidar
TOPIC: Gaydar, Bidar
Created by: gotbatteries The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I got 80% also...I identified more guys then girls. Hubby always depends on me to let him know if someone is guy are not. I usually am on the money.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
"You personally got 12 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 29% of all test takers. "

LOL, is there any way to practice this? Maybe I should head out to San Fran and figure this shit out. I want to say this test is bogus because they are just pictures but if penny and stormy got 100% they must know something I don't.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
It is only easy if you now what you are looking for. I obviously don't when looking at women but don't have too much trouble when looking at men.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Hedo,

It took us 2 days to drive to Florida.

Pen,

It may be pretty close. When I am out and about, I do seem to notice more gay guys than girls.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
It would be nice if it showed you which ones you got wrong. I am really curious!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
"You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 60% of all test takers."

That figures! I have the wrong gaydar!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
100% gaydar.

From a proud & confirmed fag hag.

Ms.Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
That test was fun... I got a 75% which was better than I thought I'd do.... it said I was better at picking the females.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
My sister is going to beauty school and I'm her model for when she goes to state board. Her friend's model is going to India right now to get her son because she was pregnant when she got her visa so now i'm hers also, so now I'm at the beauty school all the time and there are some hotties. Today I was trying to see if any of them hit the gaydar and I realized it's tough. I would hate to be a single lesbian in my hodunk town. There are two girls there that are "out" as bi and they don't really hit my gaydar so.... maybe I'm not as gifted as I thought. It's not reliable enough so I wouldn't have the confidence to hit on a straight girl and feel stupid and then have her feel awkward towards me or the other girls.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
It's hard to say if most people have a read on anothers sexual desire. My wife can sense it by the body language and interaction of others but, as for me no one in the world would ever think I am bi. I am open with my wife and other who express an interest in bi men but have never "outed"....lol I guess there is no telling.

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Gaydar, Bidar