For All The Bi Ladies! ;-) : Swingers Discussion 95777
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesFor All The Bi Ladies! ;-)
TOPIC: For All The Bi Ladies! ;-)
Created by: Cpl4PLAYinCA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I LOVE giviing kisses to Cpl!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Paraphrase. "Debunks the notion that bisexual women are in a phase and can't commit."

I believe these notions were started by the old-line lesbian community. They believed that biwomen were actually lesbians who were unwilling to give up their hetero privilege. Things like life insurance, survivorship in wealth...and such.

This is good news. It's no surprise that women's sexuality especially bisexuality has been on the back burner. The lesbian professors don't want to study it. The hetero centrist community doesn't want to study it.

I've had old acquaintances call...one of their comments usually sounds something like this... "Oh, you are still THAT way." err..yep.

The idea that bisexuality is a stable sexuality identity just like heterosexuality and homosexuality has been long coming.

What most folks don't understand about my sexuality is..My sex choices are not based on the sex of the person but on "who they are" as a person. Are they kind, intelligent, non-possessive, direct, honest, non-monogamous, experienced...Things like that.

Another LIE about bisexuals is that we will do "Anything that moves." Nothing could be further from the truth. We merely have more choices on Saturday night.

I always ask Het folks.. So when did you decide that you were heterosexual? Of course they didn't. They were BORN that way. Bonafide Bi's are the same way. We didn't wake up one morning and decide to make our lives more complicated, painful, and lonely. I was born that way and until the net..It was extremely hard to find bi women partners. It's much easier now...luckily.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Kisses Cpl! I've missed ya!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
;)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: For All The Bi Ladies! ;-)